X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So, what happened in Niger and why don't the Republicans care? And for that matter what happened in Yemen? Do we know yet?
    I hear Hillary killed more Americans.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
      WaPo is reporting Trump personally offered to give a father of a killed soldier $25k. Father said he never got it.
      But now that he's called on it, Sarah Huckleberry Col. Sanders says the check is in the mail.

Just like the million dollar donation to the vets, and even the acknowledgement of the four soldiers killed in Niger. Completely ignored until they get called on it by the media.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I hear Hillary killed more Americans.
        How'd you like to be her? Not only did she lose but her opponent can't stop talking about her. He just tweeted about her again this morning.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I don't know the details where the money was coming from (personal account, gov't something or other endowment) but it's BS that he promised before he could deliver ASAP.
          Seems to be a habit of Trumpy's.

Repeal Obamacare, tax cuts, lock her up, MAGA, etc.

BTW, where's that overhaul of immigrant screening that we were promised? Remember, the "Muslim ban" was only supposed to be a short term measure until Trumpy got the new,improved more secure immigrant screening process implemented. Supposed to happen within 90 days. Still waiting.

Comment

No.
            Then you are a hypocrite. It's ok when a liberal pauses and defends Trump, even for a just a second, but if anyone else does it, they are OBVIOUSLY A HUGE TRUMP DEFENDER.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Then you are a hypocrite. It's ok when a liberal pauses and defends Trump, even for a just a second, but if anyone else does it, they are OBVIOUSLY A HUGE TRUMP DEFENDER.
              When they do it over and over and over again, then yeah.

Own it. Be proud of your man.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                When they do it over and over and over again, then yeah.

Own it. Be proud of your man.
                You mean the guy I want out of office, never voted for, and think is complete crap? Some of you are as blind as the Trumpers.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

No.

He didn't defend Trump he defended ONE of his possible actions. You suck at the man's trough every day. Big difference.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No.

He didn't defend Trump he defended ONE of his possible actions. You suck at the man's trough every day. Big difference.
                    Every day, huh? Prove it, you blind sheep.

This thread is quite literally a liberal slurp-fest. Well, minus Flaggy, but he doesn't count, he's more off the wall than anyone.

Comment

I don't remember Brent "sucking up" to Trump. IIRC he goes down on the cops every chance he gets like a three dollar whore and has that bizarre Minnesota Nice Racism that pervades the Great White North of this board, but I'm pretty sure he fully understands Trump is a loathsome P.O.S.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This thread is quite literally a liberal slurp-fest. Well, minus Flaggy, but he doesn't count, he's more off the wall than anyone.
                        Well, it's not our fault that the Republicans aren't conservative anymore. It's also not our fault that Obama was more conservative than Trump or W. Sorry. If Conservatism is truly dead and it doesn't exist here it's not my fault. Blame the GOP.

Comment

Don't forget Fish, the PutinBot.

Or Pat, the Canuck brownshirt.

O.P. died and Bob Gray retired from the fray, but that's hardly our fault.

And my God, I assume you don't wish for the return of the nattering nabobs of NAPALM.

I think there a few others, too, judging from the neg rep I get when I have the temerity to not fall down and bow to Saint Ronnie or The Old Testament Gods Of Supply Side.
                          Cornell University

Comment

I used to be considered a conservative and I think uno considered himself to be not a liberal in years past. Gurt isn’t exactly a bleeding heart either. There’s also Sic, SteveP, and I’m sure there are a few others.

This is hardly a liberal slurpfest. It’s just that one party isn’t worth defending anymore because they have rejected intellectualism and progress. It’s not about liberalism, progressivism, conservatism, or whatever ism you want to throw out. It’s about doing what’s right and rejecting bad faith police.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

LOL- there used to be a real moral standard that came with the President- even GWB had that. Some of this is more than being conservative or liberal, it's about being a human being with real morals.

When dump demonstrates REAL morality, then someone can post about it. For now, the norm is total lack of morality, sympathy, and especially empathy.

When George Bush said at the rubble of the twin towers- "You may not her me, but for sure the terrorist hear you"- I honestly believed that he meant it. I may totally disagree with his policies, but I have no reason to have that much doubt in his moral position.

dump, on the other hand. he has no moral position. has zero demonstration that he means what he says, or even said what he claims to say.

There's a big difference between a "liberal slurp fest" and people FINALLY standing up to this bully.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I used to be considered a conservative and I think uno considered himself to be not a liberal in years past. Gurt isn’t exactly a bleeding heart either. There’s also Sic, SteveP, and I’m sure there are a few others.

This is hardly a liberal slurpfest. It’s just that one party isn’t worth defending anymore because they have rejected intellectualism and progress. It’s not about liberalism, progressivism, conservatism, or whatever ism you want to throw out. It’s about doing what’s right and rejecting bad faith police.
                                uno is the Rosetta Stone of the Cafe. The GOP slipped out from under his moderate libertarianism and became a laughable fascist travesty. He became more and more vituperative against them because they moved, not him.

For those old enough to remember, there was once a right in this country that was intelligent and calm. They were wrong, of course, but they were wrong in ways that were at least comprehensible, and consistent with democratic government. They were the smart kids who believe dumb things because their parents believed dumb things. You felt that over time they would either change their beliefs or they would evolve much smarter versions of those beliefs -- they might even evolve new ideas that were a legitimate challenge to ours. They could, theoretically, convince us. They were worth listening to.

Now the right is just a sh-t show of screaming babies and ravenous con men. There's nothing there worth a second look. It's a wild animal that does real harm. The prudent approach to them is containment while researching the feasibility of extermination.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X