X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Yeah because he was much better at doing it. And he actually had concrete ideas of what he wanted to change rather than wishy washy stuff from a person who talks out both sides of their mouth on various important issues.
    See, you assume that one party is lying. And you don't trust them. But the other party that's lying to you even more brazenly, you love, cause you love the lies they're telling you. They're the lies you want to hear.

"Concrete" ideas. You make me laugh.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Yeah because he was much better at doing it. And he actually had concrete ideas of what he wanted to change rather than wishy washy stuff from a person who talks out both sides of their mouth on various important issues.
      What actual concrete ideas?

Real actual plans. Not some yelling point ideas like "build a wall" or "scrap Obama care" and the normal fluff that followed that.

Plans with numbers and examples. I saw (and continue to see) no real concrete ideas from dump nor this entire group of republicans. And the confirmation of that is that they have passed exactly zero of the ideas.

Are you not tired of being told "idea" with no real plan to execute that idea? My god, republicans eat that crap up, and ask for seconds.

Seriously, other than tax cuts, what's the last solid idea that came from Republicans and got passed through congress???

Wake up, republican.

President Obama had plans to overhaul healtcare, and went out and actually did it. He had plans to take us out of wars that we should have either not gotten into or should have had a plan to finish- and got us out.

dump has nothing that is real, other than things that make him "look" good.

Comment

Remember, they're not just IDEAS. They're CONCRETE IDEAS. Which are the best kind of IDEAS there are.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If Bernie had had any concrete ideas he would have beat Hillary.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            See, you assume that one party is lying. And you don't trust them. But the other party that's lying to you even more brazenly, you love, cause you love the lies they're telling you. They're the lies you want to hear.

"Concrete" ideas. You make me laugh.
            I love the other party? *** are you talking about? I know they're lying, of course they are and Trump's followers are morons.

That said his racist ideas at the very least were pretty concrete even if he didn't have the means to implement them quickly if ever and had ideas such as building a wall/ban Muslims/suppress [black] votes/ban gays from the military/tax cuts for rich people [which everyone on that side thinks they are]/get rid of Obamacare (even if there isn't an actual replacement). I'm not saying all this stuff was doable or good I'm just saying it's a lot more concrete than whatever was being proposed by the opposite side at the time because there was zero reason to trust that candidate (even if there also wasn't any reason to trust Trump but his supporters are far less critical obviously).
            Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            If Bernie had had any concrete ideas he would have beat Hillary.
            Uh huh. At the very least you know which side I'm on so that's more encouraging than some of these other goofballs
            Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-17-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

There I go, turn the Page.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I love the other party? *** are you talking about? I know they're lying, of course they are and Trump's followers are morons.

That said his racist ideas at the very least were pretty concrete even if he didn't have the means to implement them quickly if ever and had ideas such as building a wall/ban Muslims/suppress [black] votes/ban gays from the military/tax cuts for rich people [which everyone on that side thinks they are]/get rid of Obamacare (even if there isn't an actual replacement). I'm not saying all this stuff was doable or good I'm just saying it's a lot more concrete than whatever was being proposed by the opposite side at the time because there was zero reason to trust that candidate (even if there also wasn't any reason to trust Trump but his supporters are far less critical obviously).
                Uh huh. At the very least you know which side I'm on so that's more encouraging than some of these other goofballs
                You really think those ideas were concrete? Really? There was zero follow up for every single one of those points. Just the proposal, which resulted in a big cheer from the crowd, and that became the platform.

The wall that Mexico was going to pay for had NO real plan to do that. None at all. The Obamacare repeal, which included the keep people insured idea, had no plan. One could not actually evaluate dumps plans because he had none. Nothing, nada, zilch. Still doesn't.

Secretary Clinton had plans and numbers. Just because you don't believe them does not make them less concrete than dumps "ideas".

You make a good example of how the republican education plan is working in spades. No need for critical thought.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  You make a good example of how the republican education plan is working in spades. No need for critical thought.
                  Correct. And good luck finding a Democrat to break down that wall. Instead, they have to find a way to get everyone who isn't stupid to vote Democrat regardless of what their brain tells them. And the trend lines for that are not good.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Speaking of one of those ideas that are set in concrete.

Hours before it was to take effect, a federal judge in Hawaii issued a nationwide order on Tuesday blocking, for now, President Trump’s third attempt at a travel ban. It would have indefinitely stopped almost all travel to the United States from seven countries, including most of the Muslim-majority nations included in his original travel ban.
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      You really think those ideas were concrete? Really? There was zero follow up for every single one of those points. Just the proposal, which resulted in a big cheer from the crowd, and that became the platform.

The wall that Mexico was going to pay for had NO real plan to do that. None at all. The Obamacare repeal, which included the keep people insured idea, had no plan. One could not actually evaluate dumps plans because he had none. Nothing, nada, zilch. Still doesn't.

Secretary Clinton had plans and numbers. Just because you don't believe them does not make them less concrete than dumps "ideas".

I get it but his supporters are far more gullible than those on the other side who don't have the memory of a goldfish and the intellect of a mosquito.

And yeah of course most of those ideas couldn't be implemented anytime soon but at least he addressed (or pretended to address) their concerns. Also you can put the plan to bring coal back in that realm as well. Yes these are all stupid ideas but by concrete I don't mean they going to be implemented, I just mean they actually address their constituency however dumb they may be.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Remember, they're not just IDEAS. They're CONCRETE IDEAS. Which are the best kind of IDEAS there are.
                        Heavy too. Solid. And everyone knows that the heaviest ideas are the most serious.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Remember when 4 Americans dying in a terrorist attack was an impeachable offense?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                            Remember when 4 Americans dying in a terrorist attack was an impeachable offense?
                            Yeah, it was the biggest deal ever when Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State. Now. it's just another day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                              I expect there will be 73 different congressional hearings.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

... at least he addressed (or pretended to address) their concerns.
                                Nailed it.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X