X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Where did he admit that he's a fraud and con artist? And make sure you actually cite a point where he hasn't made it clear that something is parody. People can actually do both and have a separation between the two. I believe it's this little thing called sarcasm, and I do recall someone on here telling me that one is mentally deficient if they can't tell the difference...
    He said the exact words that he's a performance artist, not a newsman, during his divorce trial. He said it while on the stand, giving testimony. Search for Alex Jones divorce testimony, and you'll find plenty of links.

ETA: He also claimed that eating large amounts of chili occasionally causes him to forget his children's names.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Hey Kep, you wanna go after the 1%? How about the deals these dudes get? https://www.infowars.com/bezos-zucke...om-most-taxes/
      I am all for taxing the rich to death, not just on income but on wealth. Sign me up.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        He said the exact words that he's a performance artist, not a newsman, during his divorce trial. He said it while on the stand, giving testimony. Search for Alex Jones divorce testimony, and you'll find plenty of links.

ETA: He also claimed that eating large amounts of chili occasionally causes him to forget his children's names.
        Once again, you're taking the whole bit out of context. They were referring to specific clips where he was actually doing parody, and was being a performer. There are times when he does that. There are also times when he does bona fide hard journalism. Or do you need Mister Rogers' trolley to help you tell the difference between the two?

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

But he knows this, as it's been pointed out to him on many occasions. He just chooses to ignore it and keep on believing. Today's Republican in a nutshell.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Or do you need Mister Rogers' trolley to help you tell the difference between the two?
            When you begin to differentiate, then you can lecture the rest of us about it, 'kay?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              When you begin to differentiate, then you can lecture the rest of us about it, 'kay?
              Don't bother waking me when this happens cause I'll be dead by then.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Apparently they found lead in Alex Jones supplements that he sells. “In a certain sense” he’s doing us all a favor by making his followers impotent

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfgat...s-12288916.php

Comment

So according to Kelly, we shouldn't be angry at Trump for what he said, we should be angry at the person who let it be known what Trump said?
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    So according to Kelly, we shouldn't be angry at Trump for what he said, we should be angry at the person who let it be known what Trump said?
                    We all know Trump is a self-absorbed fool incapable of empathy, but I tend to agree with Kelly's view of the Congresswman's conduct.

Comment

Kelly lost me when he started to pine for the days we held things sacred.

He’s not necessarily wrong though with regards to the congresswoman’s conduct. If the family had wanted that out, they should have been the ones to say it. That being said, it sounds like she was a family friend long, long before she went to Washington.

Kelly could have also admonished the president for saying what he did or at least acknowledge he said things inartfully.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"American still has all the ingredients for liberty but is in danger of losing the recipe."
                        Garry Kasparov
                        phoenix, Arizona
                        tonight (last night now)
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                          We all know Trump is a self-absorbed fool incapable of empathy, but I tend to agree with Kelly's view of the Congresswman's conduct.
                          What conduct? Kelly castigated her for "listening in" on the call, when everyone involved says the call was put on speakerphone. By phrasing it this way, Kelly is making it seem like her conduct was kind of shady, or some sort of nefarious scheme.
                          Basically, making her out to be some sort of bad person. And you seem to be buying it

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            What conduct? Kelly castigated her for "listening in" on the call, when everyone involved says the call was put on speakerphone. By phrasing it this way, Kelly is making it seem like her conduct was kind of shady, or some sort of nefarious scheme.
                            Basically, making her out to be some sort of bad person. And you seem to be buying it
                            Fair point. I detest Trump as much as anyone here, and I distrust anyone he would choose to surround himself with, but given that we already know he is what that conversation proved him to be, I guess I would not choose to play political football with it, since it involved the death of the woman's husband.

Comment

As Scooby pointed out earlier, when are the congressional hearings into the deaths of these four servicemen? When will Rex Tillerson be grilled for 10+ hours straight?
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

This is one of the last things I'd ever type...but now actually I kinda miss W. Guess everything's relative.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ff0ae9672f4f
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X