X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
    It has been for some time and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. What's changed is that now, unless you're in the circle, you are the Bukaki(?sp) target

Definitely moving towards a test.

Are you liberal enough?

You're either with us or against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Definitely moving towards a test.

Are you liberal enough?

You're either with us or against us.
      They're living by the words of a man the despised and missing the irony of it
      "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
      Groucho Marx
      "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
      Ron White
      "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
      Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        You mean the latest faux outrage talking head talking point "wedge issue" to distract the masses?
        I mean for someone like Richard Spencer/Milo and his moron followers it's not a wedge issue, it's the issue.

Comment

They're living by the words of a man the despised and missing the irony of it
          Nope. That's not it at all, though I guess it is a comfort to think so.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            I mean for someone like Richard Spencer/Milo and his moron followers it's not a wedge issue, it's the issue.
            They don't have issues, they have a Business Plan. Those guys are in it for the money. Some people buy Subway franchises. They bought Hatred franchises.

By the look of their reception on the Wingnut Welfare circuit, it was a good investment.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              They don't have issues, they have a Business Plan. Those guys are in it for the money. Some people buy Subway franchises. They bought Hatred franchises.

By the look of their reception on the Wingnut Welfare circuit, it was a good investment.
              You know what the funny thing is about Milo? He's INCREDIBLY sexually promiscuous, and actually spends and behaves off camera like some of these whores we've been hearing about in the Hollywood scandals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Nope. That's not it at all, though I guess it is a comfort to think so.
                So you do realize the irony? My apologies.
                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                Groucho Marx
                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                Ron White
                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                Milo Bloom

Comment

So you do realize the irony? My apologies.
                  Well played.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Funny thing is, if you take a look at actual crimes, they commit a heck of a lot more. That's the obvious reason. If you want to promote social justice for them, how about improving their family structure? How about not constantly going after them with Planned Parenthood, STDs in vaccines that are pushed on them, and other barrages? The people you think are attacking them are the ones that are actually trying to give them a chance to advance in life, while the democrats want them stupid, poor, and dependent, and then just give them stuff in return for votes so that even more liberties can be destroyed.
                    STD's in vaccines? Where do you come up with this chit?

Oh, I know, Alex Jones.

You want to be taken seriously with your anti-globalism spiel? Quit regurgitating whacked out conspiracy theories foistered by an admitted fraud and con artist.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Oh, I know, Alex Jones.

You want to be taken seriously with your anti-globalism spiel? Quit regurgitating whacked out conspiracy theories foistered by an admitted fraud and con artist.
                      Why do people quote him? I'm dumber for having just read what you quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Why do people quote him? I'm dumber for having just read what you quoted.
                        Imagine how dumb you'd be if you read stuff like that every day.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Hey Kep, you wanna go after the 1%? How about the deals these dudes get? https://www.infowars.com/bezos-zucke...om-most-taxes/

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Oh, I know, Alex Jones.

Where did he admit that he's a fraud and con artist? And make sure you actually cite a point where he hasn't made it clear that something is parody. People can actually do both and have a separation between the two. I believe it's this little thing called sarcasm, and I do recall someone on here telling me that one is mentally deficient if they can't tell the difference...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              No, you aren't. Trixie and Handy are pretty bleeding heart, too.
                              Thank you...stupid East Coast Elitist Liberals ignoring Flyover Country!!!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Pretty sure I'm more left than handy!
                                Man vote for Bernie and Hillary and that isnt Left enough WHO KNEW
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X