X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Gurt isn’t exactly a bleeding heart either.

No... I am not.

I find the far left to be loathsome.

Brent... I believe that you meant Lefty Circle Jerk. That's what this thread often is.

Of course that doesn't excuse you from trying to pretend that you aren't a righty.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      No... I am not.

Brent... I believe that you meant Lefty Circle Jerk. That's what this thread often is.

Of course that doesn't excuse you from trying to pretend that you aren't a righty.
      Still waiting to hear what's not conservative about the Democrats right now. The following issues have the Dems more conservative than the GOP.

Environment
      Fiscal Policy
      Tax Policy
      Immigration Policy
      Health Care Policy
      National Debt

In all of those areas you look at the GOP's position and they're all the furthest from conservative you can get. What Brownback did in Kansas is beyond the pale. What Walker has done in Wisconsin is in lockstep with Kansas.

However, admittedly I guess it is a lefty circle jerk in here because the three areas that the GOP cares most about

God
      Gays
      Guns

the GOP position is hardly small "c' conservative but the way those issues are framed every single Democrat on the planet is far left. Even though that's ridiculous.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        As the only far lefty here... hey man, words can hurt!
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh, and as for Conservatism. Alabama is a Conservative Red State. They selected their ideal candidate to replace Jeff Sessions in the Senate. Here's what he has to say.

Senate candidate Roy Moore believes that professional athletes who take a knee during the national anthem are breaking the law.
          http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

It would be far left to think otherwise.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The views. Not the person.

Although I only actually know your views...

Comment

I don't like partisanship or political ideologies. I'm very conservative, but that in no way allays the fact that Donald Trump is always a lying, evil, scumbag of soul-damaged vanity and his legislative enablers are impeachable criminals and fools. Ye shall know them by their fruits.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Intelligence Failure under the Clinton State Department ended up in her testifying for 10 hours on Capitol Hill.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mccain-...-niger-attack/

When do we get **** Rexy under the hot lights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I think there a few others, too, judging from the neg rep I get when I have the temerity to not fall down and bow to Saint Ronnie or The Old Testament Gods Of Supply Side.
                  IIRC, there's a Union fan that does that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    No, you aren't. Trixie and Handy are pretty bleeding heart, too.

Comment

Stay classy, "intellectual" morons. https://www.infowars.com/intolerant-...icans-meeting/

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I used to be considered a conservative and I think uno considered himself to be not a liberal in years past. Gurt isn’t exactly a bleeding heart either. There’s also Sic, SteveP, and I’m sure there are a few others.

This is hardly a liberal slurpfest. It’s just that one party isn’t worth defending anymore because they have rejected intellectualism and progress. It’s not about liberalism, progressivism, conservatism, or whatever ism you want to throw out. It’s about doing what’s right and rejecting bad faith police.
                        So it's just not that because you don't call it that anymore? Reads to be exactly what you write that it isn't. Am I in the middle of a Lewis Carroll novel or something?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          IIRC, there's a Union fan that does that.
                          There's a no dick NoDak fan, too, but I have long since forgotten its handle.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Stay classy, "intellectual" morons. https://www.infowars.com/intolerant-...icans-meeting/
                            You were saying?

Tall Paul’s Brew House, a bar in Gainesville, Florida, posted on its Facebook page Thursday to inform followers that Alligator Brewing, a nano-brewery located in Tall Paul’s, would give people free beer in exchange for tickets to white supremacist Richard Spencer’s talk at the University of Florida, Gainesville.

The rationale? If ticket-holders relinquish their tickets instead of attending the event, “reserved spots will be disposed of, leaving more empty seats.” the Facebook post noted. It continued, “We unfortunately can’t stop him from bringing his hate to Gainesville, but we can empty the room so his disgusting message goes unheard.”

While many are praising the brewery, others are condemning it — the spokesperson said people associated with the Alligator Brewing event have received death threats.

According to the Miami Herald, Spencer’s team has learned of the plan. Instead of allowing community members to get tickets from the university, Spencer’s team will distribute the event tickets themselves, a method designed to “avoid the sabotage,” Cameron Padgett, a Georgia grad student organizing on behalf of Spencer, told the Herald.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 10-19-2017, 10:37 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Funny thing is, it's your people issuing all the death threats, rioting in Berkeley because a homosexual was invited to speak, even shooting at people in DC because they belong to a certain political party.

I believe Rick Scott also declared a state of emergency in Florida because you lunatics don't like free speech. I may not agree with the guy being an actual white supremacist, but he still has free speech. That's ACTUAL non-fascism.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                You mean the guy I want out of office, never voted for, and think is complete crap? Some of you are as blind as the Trumpers.
                                If that's so, then why do you constantly bend yourself over backwards making excuses for him?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X