X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Your candidate sucked and lost to a r******* man baby and you take no ownership of it.
    No. Hillary voters have a clean conscience. Period. End of story.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I mean I'm not gonna place most of the blame on the individual voters but the people (especially in the higher ranks of the party) who were all in for her despite the fact that she was twice as likely to lose to Trump should probably take a hard look in the mirror before blaming Bernie supporters because that's pretty far down the list of things that caused this outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        I mean I'm not gonna place most of the blame on the individual voters but the people (especially in the higher ranks of the party) who were all in for her despite the fact that she was twice as likely to lose to Trump should probably take a hard look in the mirror before blaming Bernie supporters because that's pretty far down the list of things that caused this outcome.
        I am. This electorate is stupid. I hope they enjoy the destruction of the country. It's coming fast.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yeah but he said that 50 people getting killed in Orlando was a bad thing, and the convention applauded, so that automatically meant the GOP was pro-LGBT....Q now.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Yeah but he said that 50 people getting killed in Orlando was a bad thing, and the convention applauded, so that automatically meant the GOP was pro-LGBT....Q now.
            Bait and Switch. No one is better at it than the GOP.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              In two days he has blown up the American Health Insurance market and took a **** on all our allies by ripping up the Iran deal.

Good point, Bernie voters. Good point.
              Much as I dislike Bern-outs, you and Rover both really need to stop drinking your lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Much as I dislike Bern-outs, you and Rover both really need to stop drinking your lunch.
                I hate Nader voters too. Same thing. Hope they enjoy their Health Care, declining economy, and tax cuts for the rich. Have fun.

Comment

Trump is bringing back "Merry Christmas". Was it gone?

(and no Christians it wasnt)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Trump is bringing back "Merry Christmas". Was it gone?

(and no Christians it wasnt)
                    I don't give a crap, but in the corporate world, anything officially tied into the company, it's been "holiday" not "Christmas." Can't do it, because they don't want to offend anyone.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

White Male Christians like Trump and O'Reilly are so oppressed. How dare Ditka think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I don't give a crap, but in the corporate world, anything officially tied into the company, it's been "holiday" not "Christmas." Can't do it, because they don't want to offend anyone.
                        No corporation I have ever been a part of has not had at least 1 Merry Christmas up and they have never balked from saying it to employees. Hell one of my jobs is working for the State of Minnesota and they dont just say Happy Holidays. This problem doesnt exist.

Poor Christians...just so persecuted!!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          No corporation I have ever been a part of has not had at least 1 Merry Christmas up and they have never balked from saying it to employees. Hell one of my jobs is working for the State of Minnesota and they dont just say Happy Holidays. This problem doesnt exist.

Xtians won't be happy until Jeebus is plastered all over every edifice.

Comment

Even Christians themselves don't think Trump is a Christian. He's just chasing votes. He has to be the most secular president we've ever had.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Even Christians themselves don't think Trump is a Christian. He's just chasing votes. He has to be the most secular president we've ever had.
                              Oh, no you don't. He's Christian. Just ask Tony Perkins. He'll tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The problem with religions like Christianity and Islam is it's not enough that they be represented. Their whole schtick is they have to be a complete monopoly. They're the Central Planned Economies of religion, with the same problems and the same penchant for coercion. For our own good, of course.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X