X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Thanks, Donnie. You're the greatest.

'Well, I guess he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt,'
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      ****** you.
      I'm talking about politics here. Rural Minnesotans would rather live in Wisconsin with their Republican Scott Walker, Ron Johnson, and Paul Ryan. They wish we had so much Right Wing charisma on Capitol Hill.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I'm talking about politics here. Rural Minnesotans would rather live in Wisconsin with their Republican Scott Walker, Ron Johnson, and Paul Ryan. They wish we had so much Right Wing charisma on Capitol Hill.
        Rural America is basically all the same, politically and socially, no matter where you go. It fell hard for Reagan and has been huffing Republican glue ever since.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Thanks, Donnie. You're the greatest.
          I’m going to momentarily defend Trump here. We have absolutely zero context for this quote. What if immediately preceding it the mother had said, “He knew it was dangerous but he loved his country.” Or something to that effect where Trump was merely mirroring what she was saying.

It’s far more likely he’s an azz with zero empathy and even in context this quote was as horrible as it appears. But let’s get some context here first.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I’m going to momentarily defend Trump here. We have absolutely zero context for this quote. What if immediately preceding it the mother had said, “He knew it was dangerous but he loved his country.” Or something to that effect where Trump was merely mirroring what she was saying.

It’s far more likely he’s an azz with zero empathy and even in context this quote was as horrible as it appears. But let’s get some context here first.
            Like the context of the woman who says he was being an insensitive ***?

Comment

He could have even have said something like "He knew what he was getting into, and he still went through with it. That's bravery." or something to that effect. I doubt it, but it's possible.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Does he deserve the benefit of the doubt?

I'd have to say no. He doesn't. Sorry.

Comment

Further proof of his great respect for the military

Comment

The NFL has decided that it will not force players to stand for the playing of our National Anthem. Total disrespect for our great country!
                    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Oct. 18, 2017
                    Yes, Donnie. That's immediately what I think about when I think about total disrespect.

Comment

I assume now he'll be after Delta.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        I assume now he'll be after Delta.
                        Why? What did I miss?

Comment

"The highest developed nation taxed in the world"?

What the frack does that mean? That we're the largest economy in the world that pays taxes? I guess if that's what he's saying then technically, he's correct. But I don't think that's the same thing as what he was originally saying.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Why? What did I miss?
                            A passenger on a Delta Airlines flight said she was stopped from singing the national anthem aboard the plane.

The passenger, Pamela Gaudry, wanted to sing the anthem to honor a fallen soldier on a flight carrying the soldier's casket.

She told The Associated Press that passengers on the flight were told to "stay quietly in our seats" as the casket was taken off the plane.

A flight attendant reportedly told Gaudry that passengers from other countries might be uncomfortable with the singing of the anthem.
                            http://thehill.com/policy/transporta...singing-anthem

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              "The highest developed nation taxed in the world"?

What the frack does that mean? That we're the largest economy in the world that pays taxes? I guess if that's what he's saying then technically, he's correct. But I don't think that's the same thing as what he was originally saying.
                              It means what it always means when it comes to taxes and the GOP. Context doesn't matter. It only matters who pays more (the rich) and what country pays the most (the US). It doesn't matter who has the most. That's irrelevant.

Comment

Why would you sing the national anthem? It doesn't honor the dead. Now, Amazing Grace....that I could see.

Comment

Working...
                                X