X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    He could have even have said something like "He knew what he was getting into, and he still went through with it. That's bravery." or something to that effect. I doubt it, but it's possible.
    Sure. You say that to his military buddies, and your WH people, and the Joint Chiefs, whoever.

You don't say that to the grieving widow in your first contact with her. Jesus Christ, if you can't even fake sympathy, you can at least exercise some tact.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Why would you sing the national anthem? It doesn't honor the dead. Now, Amazing Grace....that I could see.
      Stop disrespecting the anthem traitor go move if you don't like it ***rabble rabble rabble rabble***

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Yes, Donnie. That's immediately what I think about when I think about total disrespect.
        There *is* something about Trump and disrespect for our nation that comes to mind.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Well, it took almost a year, but we now have the “Trump Doctrine.” It’s very simple. And, as you’d expect, it fits neatly into a tweet. On nearly every major issue, President Trump’s position is: “Obama built it. I broke it. You fix it.”
          https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/o...imes&smtyp=cur
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Twittler has been busy this morning furiously tapping on his phone keyboard.

Again all over Hillary/Comey collusion by re-Tweeting what he watched on Fox News this AM.

Followed that up with his morning slam of Dems.

Doubled down on the (completely misguided (even moreso than his other misdirections)) NFL being 'Unamerican!'

Then, he goes balls deep in being committed to claiming he never told a soldiers widow that 'the guy knew what he was getting into when he signed up.'
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Then, he goes balls deep in being committed to claiming he never told a soldiers widow that 'the guy knew what he was getting into when he signed up.'
              Even if he didn't say it, is there any worth in making an issue about it? I mean, if you were someone else other than Trumpy, someone who could feel sympathy and empathize with another's pain?

The woman just lost her husband ferchrissakes. Let it go.
              Last edited by rufus; 10-18-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

What? You haven't noticed?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And to follow up on that last post, and the reason that Trumpy can't let it go. Josh Marshall wrote a good piece last week on Trumpy, and how his business view affects his view of presidentin', and why he's not going to be successful as a result. In short, Trumpy always has to win. And for Trumpy to win, the other guy has to lose. Whether it's dealing with other nations, or whether it's here domestically(and domestically, for Trumpy to win, America has to lose). It's really all he knows, dominance and bullying. And if he's not dominating, he's not winning.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...u-have-to-lose

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    And to follow up on that last post, and the reason that Trumpy can't let it go. Josh Marshall wrote a good piece last week on Trumpy, and how his business view affects his view of presidentin', and why he's not going to be successful as a result. In short, Trumpy always has to win. And for Trumpy to win, the other guy has to lose. Whether it's dealing with other nations, or whether it's here domestically(and domestically, for Trumpy to win, America has to lose). It's really all he knows, dominance and bullying. And if he's not dominating, he's not winning.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...u-have-to-lose
                    Good time for a poll. Anyone sick of all the winning yet?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The blind devotion and admiration for Trump reminds me a lot of what I've read about Jim Jones and his Peoples Temple.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

He could have even have said something like "He knew what he was getting into, and he still went through with it. That's bravery." or something to that effect. I doubt it, but it's possible.
                        He could have done a lot of things, like bother to learn the guy's name, but that's just not who the piece of **** you insist on blindly defending at every turn is.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Never pays to play kiss-a ss with Chump, Brent - unless of course you're a supporter....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.448b38980eda

"Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Washington Post on Wednesday that she was in the car during the call from the White House and that "President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband."

Jones-Johnson, speaking to The Post via Facebook Messenger, declined to elaborate.

But asked whether Wilson's account of the conversation between Trump and the family was accurate, she replied: "Yes."
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            He could have done a lot of things, like bother to learn the guy's name, but that's just not who the piece of **** you insist on blindly defending at every turn is.
                            Exactly. Throw someone under him under the bus: say "It was not brought to my attention that there had not been outreach to those families. My office will correct this." Suddenly it becomes a throw away line on page six instead of an above the fold headline.

Hell, Melania could have come forward and proposed a bullsh** outreach committee to ensure this won't happen again.

Nope.

Instead, he verbally diarrheas sentences together that don't come out as planned. There are much more graceful ways of saying "knew what he signed up for," but obviously he picked wrong.

This is why there are people thst should be surrounding him saying "this isn't a good idea," or "No," or "how about you say this." But Mr. Ego can't handle that.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I would prefer any of you folks to be President. That is not hyperbole.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I would prefer any of you folks to be President. That is not hyperbole.
                                I don't disagree. Empathy should be required for the job and Trump has none.

Comment

Working...
                                X