X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Sure. You say that to his military buddies, and your WH people, and the Joint Chiefs, whoever.

You don't say that to the grieving widow in your first contact with her. Jesus Christ, if you can't even fake sympathy, you can at least exercise some tact.
    This guy had a good tweet chain about it. Even if you're part of the military you didn't sign up for death, it's really rare and when it happens generally something went very wrong: https://***********/BFriedmanDC/stat...91808634888193

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Never pays to play kiss-a ss with Chump, Brent - unless of course you're a supporter....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.448b38980eda

"Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Washington Post on Wednesday that she was in the car during the call from the White House and that "President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband."

Jones-Johnson, speaking to The Post via Facebook Messenger, declined to elaborate.

But asked whether Wilson's account of the conversation between Trump and the family was accurate, she replied: "Yes."
      It's OK, Trump and his supporters won't turn on the family of a fallen soldier. Could you imagine if they would do such a thing? There's no way one could get elected dogcatcher after doing such a thing, much less President.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        It's OK, Trump and his supporters won't turn on the family of a fallen soldier. Could you imagine if they would do such a thing? There's no way one could get elected dogcatcher after doing such a thing, much less President.
        *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Well done. Well done.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/shor...ttom_other_all

Do your part
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The best part of Last Week Tonight lately is when they flat out show the lie, Oliver hits the "We Got Him!" button, everyone goes nuts...and then he has to retract it because Trump is going nowhere.

Meanwhile Obama once saluted with a coffee cup in his hands and the Right wanted him tarred and feathered. Even around here there was a few talking about how unseemly it was. (until pictures were shown of other Presidents doing similar Right and Left)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Done.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Kerry was a war hero and was swift boated.

Trump disrespected a Gold Star Family during the campaign and said John McCain wasn't a hero.

I know which way the Republicans went.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Done.
                  Be sure to use a fake email, as the campaign will sell your email address to anyone and everyone.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Be sure to use a fake email, as the campaign will sell your email address to anyone and everyone.
                    you don't have a couple of email accounts and use one for fun? after all, how else you gonna get to see these and submit them every week

what else is hotmale.com for?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Kerry was a war hero and was swift boated.

Trump disrespected a Gold Star Family during the campaign and said John McCain wasn't a hero.

I know which way the Republicans went.
                      Kerry should have fought back on that hard. It wouldnt have hurt him in any way. He suffered from "Spineless Dem Disease" though...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In an example of why we deserve better, a GoFundMe site set up to create a scholarship for Sergeant Johnson's three children (his wife is currently pregnant with the third) has already gotten over $350K in donations: https://www.gofundme.com/sgt-la-davi...on-scholarship

KDR

Comment

In an example of why we deserve better, a GoFundMe site set up to create a scholarship for Sergeant Johnson's three children (his wife is currently pregnant with the third) has already gotten over $350K in donations: https://www.gofundme.com/sgt-la-davi...on-scholarship
                          This is just another example of Trumpy's 12-dimensional chess mastery.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Put that with the constant ads that we should donate to support wounded warriors, it's a wonderful example of we just don't give a ***** about our vets. As a country. Individuals, perhaps. Not not as a country, and for sure, not as a party that it supposed to be very vet friendly. (not that the Democratic party really supports vets, too, but one would at least expect Rs to really go out of their way to support vets.)

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Given who is running that, how in the world do you answer it and not get bombarded with them replying to you.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                Given who is running that, how in the world do you answer it and not get bombarded with them replying to you.

Any suggestions?
                                "you don't have a couple of email accounts and use one for fun? after all, how else you gonna get to see these and submit them every week

what else is hotmale.com for?!?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X