Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 122 Franchises Ranked Bottom to Top:

No XFL?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      No XFL?
      He hate you.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

108. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Why?...0-26! The Bucs lost its first 26 games before winning its first ever game in their second season. . A multitude of ineptness for most of their history.

The Good....They won Super Bowl XXXVII by scoring 48 points. Somehow was one game away from the Super Bowl in their fourth season.

The Bad..... 12 straight double digit loss seasons in the 1980s & 1990s. Lost its first 20 games where the gametime temperature was below 40 degrees.

The Ugly...The Bucs made Creamsicle a thing. The unis look like something out of the XFL.

Where they play? Raymond Jaymes Stadium. A publicly financed stadium with a big pirate ship. Often called “Ray-Jay” or the “New Sombrero” (the Sombrero was the nickname for the old Tampa Stadium).

Owner: The Glazer Family, bought the team from original owner Hugh Culverhouse after his passing in 1995. Once the sale was finalized the Glazers declared Tampa Stadium to be inadequate and held the city hostage to build him a new stadium in order to keep the Bucs in Tampa. The Glazers are more known internationally for owning English Premier League powerhouse, Manchester United.

Coach: Dirk Koetter, the shelf life of a Bucs coach is two years, this is Koetter’s second season.

Top Current Players: Jameis Winston when he’s not stealing crab legs. Mike Evans is a top notch Wide Receiver. Doug Martin, I hear he’s good, sure.

Hall of Famers…Lee Roy Selmon, Derrick Brooks, Warren Sapp
        Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
        —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Ah the Glazer Family, had the opportunity to buy the Tampa Bay Mutiny, an MLS team literally in their own stadium, and passed so they could buy Manchester United. The ultimate definition of Glory Hunters.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
            If I count the ABA, should I count the USFL as well? Imagine doing a post about the Kentucky Colonels or The Spirits of St. Louis.
            The Spirits should be ranked #1 for generating $800 million while not existing.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              The Spirits should be ranked #1 for generating $800 million while not existing.
              Best. Deal. Ever.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Ah the Glazer Family, had the opportunity to buy the Tampa Bay Mutiny, an MLS team literally in their own stadium, and passed so they could buy Manchester United. The ultimate definition of Glory Hunters.
                I bet Malcolm bought a Maserati instead of a Mazda too.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

why go out for hamburger when I can have steak every night?

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    why go out for hamburger when I can have steak every night?

Because the hamburger supports local farmers while the steak is just a flashy, foreign show of money.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Re: 122 Franchises Ranked Bottom to Top:

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      why go out for hamburger when i can have alpo every night?

:d
                      fyp
                      —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Because the hamburger supports local farmers while the steak is just a flashy, foreign show of money.
                        You think the uber-rich care about local farmers. How quaint.

Comment

107. Houston Texans

Why?...15 Seasons in and all they have is J.J. Watt

The Good.... 4 AFC South Division titles (which is a lot like being the least smelly turd in an outhouse). Last year the Texan won their first playoff game against a non-Cincinnati Bengal team. In fairness it was against the Derek Carr-less Raiders.

The Bad.....Not as many terrible seasons as NFL teams below this ranking but very little success.

The Ugly...Owner is proven to be a racist douchbag, made the incredible feat of making Jerry Jones as the more moral NFL owner based in Texas.

Where they play? N-R-G Stadium (pronounced like ‘energy’ ha ha), the first retractable NFL Stadium, this helps keep out the Houston humidity 11 months out of the year.

Owner: Bob McNair, could have been seen as the man to bring pro football back to Houston, but got caught in the kneeling controversy “inmates running the asylum.” Good luck getting free agents to sign for your team.

Coach: Bill O’Brien, most famous as being the guy that replaced Joe Paterno as Penn State’s Head Coach. Despite interviewing with NFL teams after his first season, he claimed he was not a “one and done” guy. He took the Texans position a year later making him a “two and done” guy. Just the kind of sleazeball you expect out of the Bill Belichick coaching tree.

Top Current Players: J.J. Watt (whenever he is not suffering from some catastrophic injury), DeShaun Watson is going to be a top quarterback, DeAndre Hopkins, is a top wideout.

Hall of Famers…None, but Andre Johnson should get there soon.
                          —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Prison

Not asylum

Pay attention for cryin out loud
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                              If I count the ABA, should I count the USFL as well? Imagine doing a post about the Kentucky Colonels or The Spirits of St. Louis.
                              Two of the best sports nicknames ever.
                              Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                                Two of the best sports nicknames ever.
                                Virginia Squires?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X