Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 122 Franchises Ranked Bottom to Top:

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I really can't thank you enough. I just googled that. From work.
    Look at the bright side, you didn't ask your daughter

And I'm not kidding either, if you tell someone there you live at Cave Creek and Union Hills the automatic response is "Oh, by The Candy Store."

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Look at the bright side, you didn't ask your daughter

And I'm not kidding either, if you tell someone there you live at Cave Creek and Union Hills the automatic response is "Oh, by The Candy Store."
      My daughter wouldn't know. More's the pity, she needs to get out more.

My sister-in-law, on the other hand...

I'm over 50 and I've never been to a strip club. I guess that will have to change when I move to Phoenix.

Funny story: Dr. Mrs.' apartment mate in Eugene actually did work at a strip club to help her pay for grad school. She danced once, came home, locked the door, and told us "Never again. Shoot me first." I guess it didn't go well.

God, she was supercute.
      Last edited by Kepler; 10-17-2017, 12:32 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

My daughter wouldn't know. More's the pity, she needs to get out more.

My sister-in-law, on the other hand...

I'm over 50 and I've never been to a strip club. I guess that will have to change when I move to Phoenix.

Funny story: Dr. Mrs.' apartment mate in Eugene actually did work at a strip club to help her pay for grad school. She danced once, came home, locked the door, and told us "Never again. Shoot me first." I guess it didn't go well.

God, she was supercute.
        When I first moved to Phoenix I got a job at a gas station and my female boss would always leave to go to The Candy Store, which I assumed was work related to pick up inventory. Didn't find out what it was until about 6 months later well after I had quit, but it gave me a very different perspective on some things.

I lived basically across the street from there for probably 4 years and somehow never went, but it is a landmark to locals weather they've been or not. I never really understood why. It is the smallest dumpiest place right in the middle of a decent neighborhood and weekends there is a junk sale (flea market would be kind) in the parking lot before they are open. Don't know if it's still the case but the big draw was $5 lap dances. Pretty sure the "talent" there is a significantly lower quality than what you can find over by ASU, since you plan on being rich I'll assume you won't need to skimp for the $5 dances.

Comment

God, she was supercute.
          1) how f ing naive can one be??

2) trying to picture the population of a nudie is Eugene OR numbs mookie’s brain . (Talent and clientele)
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

There is one by the Detroit airport called “the landing strip”
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              1) how f ing naive can one be??

2) trying to picture the population of a nudie is Eugene OR numbs mookie’s brain . (Talent and clientele)
              Every town with a college below Ivy admissions requirements has cute girls.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Does that double as the uniform?

Comment

Fade has never been (I swear!), but the ads used to be everywhere.

Comment

Anchorage has one called “The Great Alaska Bush Company”.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Anchorage has one called “The Great Alaska Bush Company”.
                      So does Phoenix

Comment

117. Cincinnati Bengals

Why?...This is a team better known as the Bungles.

The Good....Two Super Bowl appearances

The Bad....50 seasons of mediocrity, at best.

The Ugly....Broke Bo Jackson’s leg in the playoffs then have 15 straight non-winning seasons.

Where they play? Paul Brown Stadium. Nicknamed ‘The Jungle’ due to Cincinnati’s infamous tropical weather and plant life. However, its last playoff win (1990) was at Riverfront Stadium.

Owner: Mike Brown, considered to be the cheapest of NFL Owners, So cheap he refuses to hire a general manager.

Coach: Marvin Lewis, although one of longest tenured NFL Coaches, he keeps his job because he refuses to ask for anything higher than minimum wage.

Top Current Players: Andy Dalton to A.J. Green is a very common touchdown combination.

Hall of Famer...Anthony Munoz is a hall of fame lineman. Charlie Joiner had a couple of cups of coffee with the Bengals. Paul Brown is most famous for his work with the Browns but was considered the Father of the Bengals
                        Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                        —H. L. Mencken

Comment

How are the Bengals worse than the Browns?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            How are the Bengals worse than the Browns?
                            Browns have 4 NFL titles.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              Browns have 4 NFL titles.
                              Sure but those were before Cinci existed no?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                Sure but those were before Cinci existed no?
                                Cincinnati was settled in 1788, so no.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X