Clear All

• Re: 122 Franchises Ranked Bottom to Top:

Hahahaha
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      No

Just confirms they don’t care about FDNY

Bastids
      They suck
      Tough crowd...
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        Tough crowd...
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

80. Jacksonville Jaguars

Why? Jacksonville is known for one big football game, Florida vs Georgia in The World’s Largest Cocktail Party. Meanwhile, the Jacksonville Jaguars are a drunken by-product of having too many cocktails.

The Good. From 1996-1999, the Jaguars went 55-19 and went to two AFC Championship Games, this year they will break their streak of six straight double-digit seasons.

The Bad. From 2000 on, the Jags have only been to the playoffs twice. 22-74 from 2011-2016.

The Ugly. The Jaguars went to the Arizona Diamondback School of Uniform Design.

Where they Play: Everbank Field, built where the original Gator Bowl was once erected.

Owner: Shahid Khan, Khan easily has the best looking facial hair amongst all NFL owners, bought the team in 2011 from Wayne Weaver the original owner of the Jaguars.

Coach: Doug Marrone, currently in his first full season with the Jags, he coached the last two games last year after Gus Bradley was fired. Marrone has also coached the Buffalo Bills and Syracuse University. He also was the Offensive Line coach at Northeastern in 1994. (Northeastern Football undefeated since 2009)

Top Current Players: Calais Campbell, Leonard Fournette, and Marcedes Lewis

Hall of Famers…Oh Please, it’s the Jaguars!
          Last edited by CommAvHusky; 12-11-2017, 08:09 AM.
          Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
          —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Seriously? Did you use manatees to pick these teams?
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Seriously? Did you use manatees to pick these teams?
              Have you seen the going price for manatees?!?
              —H. L. Mencken

Comment

I have... not
                Code:

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                  80. Jacksonville Jaguars

Owner: Shahid Khan, Khan easily has the best looking facial hair amongst all NFL owners, bought the team in 2011 from Wayne Weaver the original owner of the Jaguars.
                  I once briefly worked with someone who's Uncle was one of the original minority owners of the Jaguars. When he was a kid, he got to go in the owners' box a number of times. (Ironically, whatever wealth that side of his family had, it didn't translate in any way to him...)

Based on this write up, I'm surprised Jacksonville is as high as 80. They should be a lot lower compared to other teams who have actually won some championships.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

79. Minnesota Wild

Why? The Wild have been in hockey purgatory for most of its existence.

The Good. Made it to the Western Conference Finals in their third season in 2003, have been in the playoffs in each of the last five seasons

The Bad. Played typical expansion hockey in the last two years, but really haven’t been bad since

The Ugly. It is kinda wild that the State of Hockey went without a NHL team for seven years. Uniforms remind of ugly Christmas sweaters.

Where they play, X-Cel Energy Center, in St. Paul. From what I hear is a nice venue, so we will go with that.

Owner: Craig Leopold, Leopold was a previous owner of the Nashville Predators, bough the Wild in 2008.

Coach: Bruce Boudreau, currently his second year coaching the Wild. Boudreau has stints coaching the Washington Capitals and Anaheim Ducks.

Top Current Players: Eric Staal, Jason Zucker, and Zach Parise

Hall of Famers…Ummm no.
                    —H. L. Mencken

Comment

The Bad. The worst team name in hockey, contrasting with the precursor's best name in hockey.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                        79. Minnesota Wild

Why? The Wild have been in hockey purgatory for most of its existence.

The Good. Made it to the Western Conference Finals in their third season in 2003, have been in the playoffs in each of the last five seasons

The Bad. Played typical expansion hockey in the last two years, but really haven’t been bad since

The Ugly. It is kinda wild that the State of Hockey went without a NHL team for seven years. Uniforms remind of ugly Christmas sweaters.

Where they play, X-Cel Energy Center, in St. Paul. From what I hear is a nice venue, so we will go with that.

Owner: Craig Leopold, Leopold was a previous owner of the Nashville Predators, bough the Wild in 2008.

Coach: Bruce Boudreau, currently his second year coaching the Wild. Boudreau has stints coaching the Washington Capitals and Anaheim Ducks.

Top Current Players: Eric Staal, Jason Zucker, and Zach Parise

Hall of Famers…Ummm no.
                        This team should have been 122nd.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I have almost no issue with the team name.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            This team should have been 122nd.
                            Never change scooby.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I have almost no issue with the team name.
                              It sucks. I'm used to it now, though.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                It sucks. I'm used to it now, though.
                                It's f-cking stupid. Every time I hear it I think "Jesus Christ ."
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X