X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2017 - 2018: A Wealth of Notions

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      BTW ServinisScores, their day technically starts at 7PM, given you mentioned you wanted a shot at a score thread.
      Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

1. They're on the wrong side of the road!!
        2. There's a lot of gold out there.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Maybe still have a shot at Tuliara?
          Or it was the cheapest flight.........

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Maybe still have a shot at Tuliara?
            But he is in the USHL.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              If it is a live stream, I wouldn't be surprised if they country-restrict it so NESN and TSN can get their $$$.

As for finding the time, well, I just happen to have a tab open with it.
              Just a thought, but according to this page, in 2015 there was a live stream available to anyone not in the television viewing area.
              http://friendshipfour.com/live-television-coverage/

It's possible the same applies this year. It's worth checking it out here.
              https://live.belfastgiants.com/
              Charlene

Comment

post game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIIG...ature=youtu.be
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Was anything said during the pregame or during the game as to why Tironese didn’t play?
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

So, RPI will play Maine in the consolation game. Interesting that 26% of the reg. season schedule will be played vs 3 teams; Union, Clarkson & Maine.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Saturday postgame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L84qqoW0LTk
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We have now played three good games in a row with nothing to show for it except the ability to compete.
                        I like the direction that this team is going. They play hard. And even against a better team like Clarkson, they were able to keep them on the perimeter for most of the game and tried to counter punch when possible.
                        As long as they don't start to get frustrated, I think we have something good to look forward to.
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          You get the feeling some of the pundits are starting to get a bit impatient?

I'm glad Troy York got a shout-out, because that kid's compete level is amazing. I hope he keeps this up for the next 3.5 years, because he's one special player.

Comment

I have stayed quiet since the start of the season, but I think I have seen and heard enough to offer my thoughts. As a said before the season, if RPI showed itself to be a team others respect based on their compete level, I think that is certainly the case so far. They don't give up. They play better late in games and when behind on the scoreboard than they did in previous years. And they look like they feel pretty good about themselves despite their record. The challenge for the coaches is to continue to fine tune the team . and keep them playing confidently going forward. They will win more games. Lets all remember they will make the ECAC's, no matter what. But I certainly would not like to be a team playing against them. They do have the makings of a team that could upset anyone. Hopefully they will not get frustrated and lose site of that going forward, The most encouraging thing is Coach's philosophy of getting better every shift, every period, every game. That is the case here. As a fan, the most agonizing thing is when a coach throws around the cliches and nothing on the ice backs that up. That is not the case here and I am most encouraged moving forward.

Comment

WHY hasn’t perry gotten any starts
                              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                                WHY hasn’t perry gotten any starts
                                Probably because wasn't all that strong when league play started, and Marshall has shown no reason why he isn't capable of being his number. Never fear, if there's a changing of the guard, he'll get in.

Comment

Working...
                                X