This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2017 - 2018: A Wealth of Notions

Great win! And typical of the Cornell faithful, hibernating to their echo chamber of Group think on eLynah when they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      If I read the scoreboard correctly you just defeated the #1 school in the country!! Nice one Engineers !!!!
      Actually, it was 1-1-1. You guys got our first goal.

Comment

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-05-2018, 02:14 PM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Where's the alumni thread?

Comment

Since there has been little written about the Cornell game, and much of what has been written lately has been on the negative side of the ledger, I wanted to say Congratulations to the Engineers on a great victory. Again there were several missed chances that could have widened the winning margin, but great goaltending saved the day. This team certainly has what it takes to win on any given night against any opponent. The problem continues to be not burying chances. And if the goaltending is spot on, a W, otherwise a loss. Imagine what watching this team will be like if they begin to put the puck on and then in the net! The next 2 weekends should be lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Where's the alumni thread?
                That forum is full of spam.

You are correct of course.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Just for you, given the whole thing about the recruit thread.

Comment

I see the RAA sent a CYA letter. Still not giving a penny. And now, they won't get a penny until both that prof AND VP are gone.

Comment

Since the letter was sent to the alumni after the alumni office refused to do so.......why not have the alumni office send a letter composed by the disgruntled alumni offering the other side of the story. And let the alumni who receive it decide what they want to do with the information that would then be at their disposal. I mean the alumni who are refusing to donate are being accused of being sexist and racist. Is that an accurate representation? If not, the record needs to be corrected. Because the university has portrayed the disgruntled as such to a very wide audience of alumni. From where I sit (not an alumnus), no good will come out of this for either side if the situation remains as is. And what is the ultimate goal here? I am just happy Dr. Jackson doesn't tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by 25+years View Post
                            Since the letter was sent to the alumni after the alumni office refused to do so.......why not have the alumni office send a letter composed by the disgruntled alumni offering the other side of the story. And let the alumni who receive it decide what they want to do with the information that would then be at their disposal. I mean the alumni who are refusing to donate are being accused of being sexist and racist. Is that an accurate representation? If not, the record needs to be corrected. Because the university has portrayed the disgruntled as such to a very wide audience of alumni. From where I sit (not an alumnus), no good will come out of this for either side if the situation remains as is. And what is the ultimate goal here? I am just happy Dr. Jackson doesn't tweet.
                            The terms "racist" and "sexist" have been thrown around so much in the last decade that they've practically lost their meaning. Almost to the point where, if you believe in critical thinking, you don't want to be the person that doesn't get called those terms. I'm sure the alumni office has received the position of the disgruntled several times, and I'm fairly certain they're just being circular filed. It seems the only reason that letter was sent to the alumni was because of the media backlash and trying to get in good graces. Reminds me a bit of the aftermath of the 2014 Mayor's Cup.

Oh, by the way, tweeting means transparency. You actually know what the person has in mind.

Comment

pregame interview
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG-LXSacmMU
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                The terms "racist" and "sexist" have been thrown around so much in the last decade that they've practically lost their meaning. Almost to the point where, if you believe in critical thinking, you don't want to be the person that doesn't get called those terms. I'm sure the alumni office has received the position of the disgruntled several times, and I'm fairly certain they're just being circular filed. It seems the only reason that letter was sent to the alumni was because of the media backlash and trying to get in good graces. Reminds me a bit of the aftermath of the 2014 Mayor's Cup.

Oh, by the way, tweeting means transparency. You actually know what the person has in mind.
                                Well said FD. Brings to mind the politics/campaign quote: " If you're explaining you're losing."
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X