Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIT Tigers 2017 / 2018. Is time to go out and capture some prey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIT Tigers 2017 / 2018. Is time to go out and capture some prey!

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
    I don't think RIT was completely rebuilding, as many of the top players from last year are still on the team. The biggest question going in, and still seems to be, goaltending. Hopefully, Drackett is going to continue to take the job over.
    Depends on perspective. They're re-building to what they had prior to last season from last season's disappointing finish, not so much re-building to what they had last season. Yes, much of last season's leadership is still here (aside from Rotolo), but that group proved it needed more to get back to the top of the heap.
    Can't we all just get along?
    Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

We'll be revealing new black jerseys on Friday...hopefully they have more luck in them than our home whites have the past few years

https://***********/RITMHKY/status/924661057905455104
      RIT Tigers
      2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
      2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
        Depends on perspective. They're re-building to what they had prior to last season from last season's disappointing finish, not so much re-building to what they had last season. Yes, much of last season's leadership is still here (aside from Rotolo), but that group proved it needed more to get back to the top of the heap.
        Agree with this. I like how coach mixed the lines this weekend. Also like how Valenzuela seemed to have a more prominent role in the offense. I’ve always looked at him as being a Mitchell feeding a Garbowsky and Gabe has done that well feeding Kerins. Gabe was out there Saturday night without Liam and he seemed to be a little more O minded. Let’s not forget the contributions Willet made as well, especially on that second goal on Saturday night. He sees the ice very well as another mentioned here.
        RPI Engineers
        RIT Tigers
        ARMY Black Knights

Comment

• Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
          I don't know who's calling the play-by-play in this video, but he's fantastic, especially on Abt's second goal: "Oh my god they killed Kenny! Abt with his second of the period!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q0Eqd1y_kw

Powers &8^]
          Nikolai Busko. I watch a few extra Army games a year because of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leather Lungs View Post
            If you watch this weeks NCAA top five plays you will hear Nikolai on play #5, Army's Michael Wilson scoring their second goal of the first period last Friday Night after skating through the RIT defense. Don't have the link but over on the RPI thread Ralph posted the link as RPI had a top five play too.
            RPI Engineers
            RIT Tigers
            ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Originally posted by Leather Lungs View Post
              I was near him when he called the Army/Air Force Semi-Final at blue cross. My ears were ringing after the game, and it was an empty arena...
              Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
              The Mule
              Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Is the Time Warner station missing from Rochester's lineup? It's gone from the Albany lineup. No more Niagara or RIT games for us here.

Comment

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
                  Is the Time Warner station missing from Rochester's lineup? It's gone from the Albany lineup. No more Niagara or RIT games for us here.
                  Time Warner is gone, but you can stream it online for free here: https://www.rit.edu/sportszone/

Comment

• Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
                    You need to catch up reading this thread....
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
                      Rochester has them on their CW16 station. The Friday game was advertised on TV during the World Series.
                      2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                      2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                      2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                      2010 Frozen Four participant
                      2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
                        Rochester has them on their CW16 station. The Friday game was advertised on TV during the World Series.
                        My guide has them showing the game at 10PM tonight for some reason with reruns of Family Feud and then Jane the Virgin on at 9. Which isn't a huge deal (I don't get home from work til 11:30 anyway, and it's hardly difficult to avoid spoilers), but seems....odd nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
                          My guide has them showing the game at 10PM tonight for some reason with reruns of Family Feud and then Jane the Virgin on at 9. Which isn't a huge deal (I don't get home from work til 11:30 anyway, and it's hardly difficult to avoid spoilers), but seems....odd nonetheless.
                          Well I'll be ****ed. Tape delay! I knew this would be a problem.

This isn't really acceptable. I realize RIT might not have had many options since Spectrum screwed them over, but tape delay to 10pm is just silly. Now I have to set up streaming somehow?

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post

This isn't really acceptable. I realize RIT might not have had many options since Spectrum screwed them over, but tape delay to 10pm is just silly. Now I have to set up streaming somehow?

Powers &8^]
                            My understanding is the MOST games will not be on tape delay, just a couple of them.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post

Powers &8^]
                              It's a free stream at ritsz.com...
                              Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                              College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                              Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                              Men's Frozen Four 2010
                              Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                              Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                                It's a free stream at ritsz.com...
                                Quality of the video is pretty good, too. Although I could not get it to work through a gaming system (PS4 and PS3)... had to watch on my computer monitor.

However, I have since invested in a Display output to HDMI cable so I can now plug-in to the big TV.

Cheers!!!
                                ~TTF
                                Dave
                                RIT - '90

Comment

Working...
                                X