Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIT Tigers 2017 / 2018. Is time to go out and capture some prey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIT Tigers 2017 / 2018. Is time to go out and capture some prey!

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
    Without the support from the top - I don't see much chance for improving conferences. I just hope things like the recruiting budget gets trimmed.
    Why do you want the recruiting budget to get trimmed?
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
      Why do you want the recruiting budget to get trimmed?
      Dang. I meant to say DON'T get trimmed. My bad.

However, If Munson is as unfriendly to staying DI in hockey as it would appear on this thread, it would not surprise me if that happens.
      2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
      2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
      2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
      2010 Frozen Four participant
      2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
        Dang. I meant to say DON'T get trimmed. My bad.

However, If Munson is as unfriendly to staying DI in hockey as it would appear on this thread, it would not surprise me if that happens.
        The insanity of everyone getting worked up over so much misinformation is ridiculous. Why would you believe anything posted anonymously on a message board?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
          The insanity of everyone getting worked up over so much misinformation is ridiculous. Why would you believe anything posted anonymously on a message board?
          Go ahead and ask Spiotti off the record yourself, Ed. Surely you have the connections to do so. Maybe even the influence to get an honest answer.
          RIT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
            Now that you said that, how can I believe what you just said. This only makes me think that everything said here is then true! On the other hand, I can just wait for next season and enjoy hockey again.

Is Ed your real name?
            RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

• Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
              Go ahead and ask Spiotti off the record yourself, Ed. Surely you have the connections to do so. Maybe even the influence to get an honest answer.
              If it's'off the record', he really can't post it here, or there, or with a fox, on a box.
              RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                If it's'off the record', he really can't post it here, or there, or with a fox, on a box.
                No, which is why I didn't ask him to report back. I assume if he does so then he will just stop talking about the subject as he will know the truth.
                RIT

Comment

• Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                  No, which is why I didn't ask him to report back. I assume if he does so then he will just stop talking about the subject as he will know the truth.
                  Well played!
                  RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                    Well played!
                    Which assumes that I don't already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
                      Which assumes that I don't already.
                      The game is afoot then and only October will tell!
                      RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
                        The more ridiculous the things are that people post about (passing as fact or otherwise), the more amusing it is to play with.
                        I'm certainly not worked up, just having fun.
                        It is ridiculous.
                        Can't we all just get along?
                        Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
                          The more ridiculous the things are that people post about (passing as fact or otherwise), the more amusing it is to play with.
                          I'm certainly not worked up, just having fun.
                          It is ridiculous.
                          Air Force up 1-0 early in the second against #1 St. Cloud State. Go Falcons!

Make that 2-0!
                          RPI Engineers
                          RIT Tigers
                          ARMY Black Knights

Comment

• Will this be the first time AFA gets out of the first round with a win?
                            RIT Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                              Will this be the first time AFA gets out of the first round with a win?
                              They won their first game last year before losing to Harvard 3-2, otherwise they might have been in the Frozen Four last year. Starting the third, let’s see how it goes.
                              RPI Engineers
                              RIT Tigers
                              ARMY Black Knights

Comment

• Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
                                They won their first game last year before losing to Harvard 3-2, otherwise they might have been in the Frozen Four last year. Starting the third, let’s see how it goes.
                                How bout them Falcons. In next years AHA pickems I wouldn’t bet against them.

Yeah Atlantic Hockey teams get the auto-bid because they are such a freaking weak conference. 👍Says every other league.

Surprise surprise. Give’em hell Falcons!
                                RPI Engineers
                                RIT Tigers
                                ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Working...
                                X