Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Quote Originally Posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
    Sure. One Adam Gaudette please
    His number is 8, so if we send you one John Picking (7) and one Jake Theut (1), can we call it even??
    "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Hernberg is the Hockey East Defensive Player of the Week while Hausinger was a Top Performer.

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/pres...10/oct23wr.php
    Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
    Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
    Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Is there some way to give up your tickets to someone else without giving them the physical ticket? I thought I heard something but can't remember how it works.

I was told today that Lowell no longer prints a media guide for the Hockey team

Bummer

Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    Is there some way to give up your tickets to someone else without giving them the physical ticket? I thought I heard something but can't remember how it works.

Log on to your account through the Tsongas Center site and you should be able to transfer the tickets. It should send them an email with a ticket in a .pdf file they would have to print out. I don't believe they can hold them at Will Call

Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
    Log on to your account through the Tsongas Center site and you should be able to transfer the tickets. It should send them an email with a ticket in a .pdf file they would have to print out. I don't believe they can hold them at Will Call
    Thanks!
    Except I apparently am not in there mr les picks up the tix. I guess I will need to call them in the AM

Ofcl Riverhawk Radio Meteorologist

I was told today that Lowell no longer prints a media guide for the Hockey team

Bummer
    This is not completely true. They no longer make hard copies, but a media guide is still created. One never got finished last season, and this year's is still being completed. It'll be available on the website when it's ready.
    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Well I'd like the hard copy I might be a millennial but I don't like e-published material. It feels cheap even though the content is probably exactly the same as past years.

Already 0-2 in Hockey East, big couple of games this weekend.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    This is not completely true. They no longer make hard copies, but a media guide is still created. One never got finished last season, and this year's is still being completed. It'll be available on the website when it's ready.
    So who dropped the ball?

Edit: I can understand not printing a physical copy. Stuff costs money. I agree a tangible copy is preferred... the digital era only expanded the arboreal holocaust and thatís because physical media is easier to deal with and we have access to more things.

On the other hand, not having this stuff ready to go at the start of the year means to me that we are slipping on some things.
    Last edited by Patman; 10-27-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    Already 0-2 in Hockey East, big couple of games this weekend.
    Hopefully the Hawks can continue the solid play in their own end.

Not trying to beat a dead horse but wanted to give an update on the glass climbing ranter from the first Omaha game. Kid got a DUI later that night. Had a route sales driver job and is now unemployed. Too bad for him UMLPD let him stumble away. If he killed someone it'd be partially their fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhawk View Post
    Not trying to beat a dead horse but wanted to give an update on the glass climbing ranter from the first Omaha game. Kid got a DUI later that night. Had a route sales driver job and is now unemployed. Too bad for him UMLPD let him stumble away. If he killed someone it'd be partially their fault.
    Wow. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhawk View Post
    Seems like he's a stellar human being.

I too though am equally shocked as I had heard the next night from a UML officer who wasn't on that night that there was no arrest, not even a report filed. No record of the incident. Amazing.
    Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
    Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
    Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Saddddddd!!!!!!!

Saddddddd!!!!!!!
    Yup, the team took a step backwards tonight after a good weekend in the North Country. Everything seemed to be off and they struggled to make plays for much of the night. The Hawks should of had a goal in the first minute of game as the puck went by two player with a wide open net. I guess that was a sign of things to come. I liked the effort in the third but it was too little too late. The game pretty much came down to special teams, NU converted and the Hawks didn't.

A nice night for Gaudette who worked hard and was always in the right place at the right time.

Game recap, highlights and post game press conference.
    http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...es-opener.aspx
    Last edited by boblav1; 10-28-2017 at 12:10 AM.

Northeastern stream quality is A+

T Wall stepping up to the test tonight, good to see

Wall living up to his name. Very poised thus far.

Thread Information