No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

The idiot climbing the glass messed up anything kind of mindset coming into that face off.
    I thought the end of the game was hopeful. Lots of new faces and we play a weird system. I think we will start to gel soon. Last time we had this start we made it to the Playoffs (Bob Ellis made this comment )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Wait....what??

Saw the drunken fan thing on Twitter. What caused that?
      Drugs? Who knows. Climbed the glass like a toddler trying to go over a gate.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        The idiot climbing the glass messed up anything kind of mindset coming into that face off.
        I thought the end of the game was hopeful. Lots of new faces and we play a weird system. I think we will start to gel soon. Last time we had this start we made it to the Playoffs (Bob Ellis made this comment )
        No surprise it looked like he was put in handcuffs once they got him to the concourse. I was amazed at how long it took to get rid of that clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Wait....what??
          Yes, deep fried Oreos at fried dough cart.
          Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
          Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
          Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Yay! Looked much better tonight.

Comment

Agreed! Hernberg was solid in net and Evingson finally made it out of Section 114 and on to the ice with a goal and an assist (#1 star).
              Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Game highlights and post game interview. Norm mentions only playing 5 defensemen. Did someone get hurt?
                http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...es-finale.aspx

Comment

'bout time!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

He is now the head of all the State. When he was just at UML he was pulling the strings like mad
                    ah. so he got the billy bulger chair? perfect
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                      Game highlights and post game interview. Norm mentions only playing 5 defensemen. Did someone get hurt?
                      http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...es-finale.aspx
                      I didn't see Baxter out there for much of the 3rd.
                      Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                      "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Looked better but they almost wanted to give it away

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          'bout time!
                          But still no nacho cart.
                          Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                            I didn't see Baxter out there for much of the 3rd.
                            Folin? I can't recall how much he played in the 3rd. it seemed like Forney and Mueller played most of the period.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                              Folin? I can't recall how much he played in the 3rd. it seemed like Forney and Mueller played most of the period.
                              He was missing, I think.
                              Very physical game last night. Bet they are tired today.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
                                Looked better but they almost wanted to give it away
                                They were fortunate in that 2nd period. Omaha kept them bottled up in their own end for much of the period. The Hawks did a much better job in the 3rd period moving the puck. A nice effort by the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X