No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
    Safe travels to AZ! Current weather 68 degrees and sunny.
    Why yes, yes it is. Got back from dinner about 10 and I was comfortable in short sleeves.
    Gary

www.umlhockey.com
    Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
    "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
    KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
      Why yes, yes it is. Got back from dinner about 10 and I was comfortable in short sleeves.
      ::Raspberry::

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
        It's shorts weather here too! Suck it! :P

Of course, it's freezing tomorrow ...
        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Currently 59F

Comment

77 and sunny tomorrow! Glad to hear those that came out are enjoying the weather. Wish it was a few years forward from now with the new building, but maybe you all can come back when that is done!

Looking forward to the weekends games and how/if we hang with your squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Revs89.2 View Post
              77 and sunny tomorrow! Glad to hear those that came out are enjoying the weather. Wish it was a few years forward from now with the new building, but maybe you all can come back when that is done!

Looking forward to the weekends games and how/if we hang with your squad.
              Just left the Blasted Barley, a Patriots bar, and heading to our reception shortly. Loved the place and the whole Mill Ave area does look awesome as you mentioned.

I'll be in an old-school Lowell Chiefs game-worn jersey with Kingsley on the back. Feel free to say hello if you see me.
              Gary

www.umlhockey.com
              Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
              "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Guess the ASU live stream isn't really happening, game's started and nothing.
                Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Listening to Bob. For once I am not buffering.

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                    Guess the ASU live stream isn't really happening, game's started and nothing.
                    I'd rather listen to Bob tbh
                    Tully Rink Rat
                    Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                    Youngstar
                    UML Class of 09

Comment

It sounds like ASU is a pretty big squad. The Hawks will need to work hard to get their chances. 0 for 2 on breakaways so far, they need to bury those.

It stinks that the free video feed isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                        It sounds like ASU is a pretty big squad. The Hawks will need to work hard to get their chances. 0 for 2 on breakaways so far, they need to bury those.

It stinks that the free video feed isn't working.
                        Free video feed is working. We found out that it's on ASU Hockey Facebook page on Facebook live - head here - https://www.facebook.com/SunDevilHockey/
                        Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                          Free video feed is working. We found out that it's on ASU Hockey Facebook page on Facebook live - head here - https://www.facebook.com/SunDevilHockey/
                          Thank you!!

Comment

Lowell up 2-0 halfway through second, goals by Goransson and Schutz. Schutz fitting in nicely after becoming eligible for second semester.
                            Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Decent feed once it got going. Nice to see a large group of UML fans at the game... lots from Section 105! "Fear the Fork" lol.

Comment

3-0 halfway through third, goal by Hausinger.
                                Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X