Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCat View Post
    I see you guys must have a soft spot for the Umile quest for 600. Such good sportsmanship....
    Softies or you just plain suck. A little chink in the Bazin armor.........?????

Remember when no one took us seriously enough to troll these threads, never mind this early! Does this mean we've made it

Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    Remember when no one took us seriously enough to troll these threads, never mind this early! Does this mean we've made it
    Partly in jest as you have had a great run and hopefully it continues. Got to take the shots when I can....

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCat View Post
    Partly in jest as you have had a great run and hopefully it continues. Got to take the shots when I can....
    I know. It is just funny to see after yrs of being in the cellar. Never would have imagined

Ofcl Riverhawk Radio Meteorologist

Lowell has started the season with a 2 game winless streak twice since Norm Bazin took over, 2012-13, and 2016-17. Both seasons ended with Lowell winning the Hockey East Regular Season and Tournament Championships.
    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Game highlights and post game interviews:
    http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...shire-3-1.aspx

Nice weekend by the Wildcats. Lots of work for the Hawks to do before next weekend.
    Last edited by boblav1; 10-08-2017 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    Lowell has started the season with a 2 game winless streak twice since Norm Bazin took over, 2012-13, and 2016-17. Both seasons ended with Lowell winning the Hockey East Regular Season and Tournament Championships.
    Houdini ran out of luck stats are junk

Quote Originally Posted by chiefs11 View Post
    Houdini ran out of luck stats are junk
    Don't you think it is a bit early to pass judgement in either direction?

Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    Don't you think it is a bit early to pass judgement in either direction?
    Hope iam wrong love team 61 years young fan all my life

Hope iam wrong love team 61 years young fan all my life
    At BBQ coach talked about who can score he was concerned

At BBQ coach talked about who can score he was concerned
    Did you forget to sign out then sign into a second account?
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 20(19ish?)

Quote Originally Posted by BUtogether View Post
    And I'd be giving BJ's to any kid
    RIP KRoy4Hobey, Gr8Sk8M8(?), BUtogether(?)

Quote Originally Posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
    Did you forget to sign out then sign into a second account?
    Your worries are sign in or out lol geek

Hopefully the Hawks can get back on track Friday night. Omaha comes to town for the weekend to open their regular season. They won their exhibition game Friday night 5-2. Former Maverick Mike Gabinet is their new head coach replacing Dean Blais who spent eight years at Omaha. For what it's worth the Mavericks were picked to finish 7th in the tough NCHC this season.

Where my dogsies at?

Yes, but neither time did they lose 2 conference games to start a year, and in those 4 winless games, they were o-1-3... a lot different than 0-2.

Now UVM Cat in Georgia

On the bright side for Lowell, if you look on the HE page on this site, you're still above UVM in the league standings! ;-)

Lineup changes last night:
    Sodergren and Winkler for Dmowski and Leclerc.
    Folin for Berisha

Evingson, Waring, Paskus and Burchett did not dress this weekend.

Happy Birthday leswp1.

Ofcl Riverhawk Radio Meteorologist

Quote Originally Posted by bottomdweller View Post
    Yes, but neither time did they lose 2 conference games to start a year, and in those 4 winless games, they were o-1-3... a lot different than 0-2.
    In 2012-13 they started 4-7-1 overall and 2-6-1 in Hockey East. When December started they were in 9th place, 13 points out of 1st. They still managed to finish in 1st place, win the league tournament, and make the Frozen Four. If this year's team starts worse than that, that's when I'll really start to worry.
    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    Happy Birthday leswp1.
    Thanks!

Super Serial

Nice try. Tying the eventual national runner-up is miles away from being swept by a team expected to finish in the bottom three of the league and only finishing +3 in shots in aggregate.
    I was formerly a tasty 7-11 beverage. Now I'm a fan of defunct hockey teams.

Thread Information