UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    The gift on the second BC goal wasn't bad either.
    Plenty of gifts with this team let's hope for the best

Comment

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

BC controlled the OT but nobody saw that ending coming. Certainly appeared the game was over.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        BC controlled the OT but nobody saw that ending coming. Certainly appeared the game was over.
        Yes. Lowell had the momentum until BC tied it up on the first turnover. After that I thought BC carried the play. Woll made some huge saves in that first period to keep the game scoreless.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
          Plenty of gifts with this team let's hope for the best
          Let's hope the team can get over last night's tough loss and take care of business tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
            Let's hope the team can get over last night's tough loss and take care of business tonight.
            So much for taking care of business. I didn't see the game, how bad was it?

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
              So much for taking care of business. I didn't see the game, how bad was it?
              UMass gives up more goals per game than anyone in Hockey East, and they shut Lowell out tonight. Need I say any more?
              Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
              "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

that's why they play the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                  UMass gives up more goals per game than anyone in Hockey East, and they shut Lowell out tonight. Need I say any more?
                  Now we know why so many d coming this group of seniors poop

Comment

Ugly. Just f'in ugly.
                    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

You guys are killing me. UMA, seriously? On the bright side, if the season ended today, you's be hosting UNH in the first round.
                      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Does anyone honestly think they’ll get any points next weekend?

Comment

Hi Lowell fans, this weekend was not a great weekend for us hopefully next will be. I have an extra ticket for Friday's game if anyone is interested. Please text me at 603-997-1989. I get to the arena at about 5:30 and enter at the elevator side. I meant to say Saturday's game.
                          Last edited by Hockeyfan0862; 02-14-2018, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                            Does anyone honestly think they’ll get any points next weekend?
                            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                              I was hoping you would have said Lowell dominated play and the Amherst goalie stole one. But I'm sure it was just another Saturday night where the team lacked urgency/intensity and had limited quality scoring chances because they didn't go to the net.

Any reason why Schutz didn't play last night? He seems to be one of the few that plays with energy every game.

UMass hockey shuts out Lowell for first time since 1970
                              Last edited by boblav1; 02-11-2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                                I was hoping you would have said Lowell dominated play and the Amherst goalie stole one. But I'm sure it was just another Saturday night where the team lacked urgency/intensity and had limited quality scoring chances because they didn't go to the net.

Any reason why Schutz didn't play last night? He seems to be one of the few that plays with energy every game.

UMass hockey shuts out Lowell for first time since 1970
                                It's called talent and heart

Comment

Working...
                                X