UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
    This is not completely true. They no longer make hard copies, but a media guide is still created. One never got finished last season, and this year's is still being completed. It'll be available on the website when it's ready.
    So who dropped the ball?

Edit: I can understand not printing a physical copy. Stuff costs money. I agree a tangible copy is preferred... the digital era only expanded the arboreal holocaust and that’s because physical media is easier to deal with and we have access to more things.

On the other hand, not having this stuff ready to go at the start of the year means to me that we are slipping on some things.
    Last edited by Patman; 10-27-2017, 08:14 AM.
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      Already 0-2 in Hockey East, big couple of games this weekend.
      Hopefully the Hawks can continue the solid play in their own end.

Comment

Not trying to beat a dead horse but wanted to give an update on the glass climbing ranter from the first Omaha game. Kid got a DUI later that night. Had a route sales driver job and is now unemployed. Too bad for him UMLPD let him stumble away. If he killed someone it'd be partially their fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
          Not trying to beat a dead horse but wanted to give an update on the glass climbing ranter from the first Omaha game. Kid got a DUI later that night. Had a route sales driver job and is now unemployed. Too bad for him UMLPD let him stumble away. If he killed someone it'd be partially their fault.
          Wow. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
            Seems like he's a stellar human being.

I too though am equally shocked as I had heard the next night from a UML officer who wasn't on that night that there was no arrest, not even a report filed. No record of the incident. Amazing.
            Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
            Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
            Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Saddddddd!!!!!!!
              Tully Rink Rat
              Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
              Youngstar
              UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                Saddddddd!!!!!!!
                Yup, the team took a step backwards tonight after a good weekend in the North Country. Everything seemed to be off and they struggled to make plays for much of the night. The Hawks should of had a goal in the first minute of game as the puck went by two player with a wide open net. I guess that was a sign of things to come. I liked the effort in the third but it was too little too late. The game pretty much came down to special teams, NU converted and the Hawks didn't.

A nice night for Gaudette who worked hard and was always in the right place at the right time.

Game recap, highlights and post game press conference.
                http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...es-opener.aspx
                Last edited by boblav1; 10-27-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Northeastern stream quality is A+
                  Tully Rink Rat
                  Youngstar
                  UML Class of 09

Comment

T Wall stepping up to the test tonight, good to see
                    Tully Rink Rat
                    Youngstar
                    UML Class of 09

Comment

• Wall living up to his name. Very poised thus far.
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Up and down tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Up and down tonight!
                          I can't get myself to watch 100% of the game... discipline... all facets, not just talking the penalties. Even if we won I wouldn't have been happy.
                          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                          Skating Friar Jersey
                          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Apparently the refs were really as bad as the radio was saying. Don't hear that often. Usually I hear the radio was making something outta nothing. Wasn't watching but from listening we couldn't buy a break no matter what. back to the disaster commentary

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              Apparently the refs were really as bad as the radio was saying...(
                              Not so much bad as it was inconsistent. From what I could see on the NU stream, they had pretty much called a "black and white" game until the third period when all of a sudden they seemed to start with the marginal "ticky-tack" calls.
                              "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

The refs calls were horrible at times from what i saw watching the game on the computer. I thought Wall looked just okay tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X