Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    THey are the understudies?

ANd a Major penalty with serious goonery if the Radio guys are to be believed.
    We need discipline... now where’s my bullwhip?
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Originally posted by Patman View Post
      We need discipline... now where’s my bullwhip?
      We were the injured party.

THat sounded awful.

Comment

We were the injured party.

THat sounded awful.
        Ok... I’ll admit I don’t watch closely when I’m expecting to be embarrassed. Cable going out also didn’t help
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

THey are the understudies?

ANd a Major penalty with serious goonery if the Radio guys are to be believed.
          The "goonery" was in response to something a lowell player did but of course no ref saw it or called it. Tortora deserved the 5 for BC though.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            The "goonery" was in response to something a lowell player did but of course no ref saw it or called it. Tortora deserved the 5 for BC though.
            Wasn't watching so couldn't comment except to say that the commentary was that when #12 was on the ice and not moving one of the BC guys picked him up and threw him down"like a rag doll". THere is goonery and there is goonery. If what they said is true then more will probably be dished out by the league on review.

Either way we stank and you guys didn't.

Comment

I definitely didn't see that happen. From the time i realized the guy was down and not moving, nobody was on him. Fitzgerald was barking about what happened to him but that was it. Guy skated off on his own a little after that.

Comment

I definitely didn't see that happen. From the time i realized the guy was down and not moving, nobody was on him. Fitzgerald was barking about what happened to him but that was it. Guy skated off on his own a little after that.
                When Levesque was down, one of the BC players picked him up by the back of his jersey and dragged him a couple of feet rather forcefully. It looked bad, but I'm not sure that he wasn't trying to just pull an injured player away from the scrum.
                Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                  When Levesque was down, one of the BC players picked him up by the back of his jersey and dragged him a couple of feet rather forcefully. It looked bad, but I'm not sure that he wasn't trying to just pull an injured player away from the scrum.
                  The video showed the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                    The video showed the same thing.
                    Was Levesque injured last night?

Comment

He was down on the ice but then skated off on his own. Not sure if he played after that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                        Was Levesque injured last night?
                        He played the rest of the game and scored Lowell's first goal. Not sure how he feels today.

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                          He played the rest of the game and scored Lowell's first goal. Not sure how he feels today.
                          Omg alive and walking now stop

Comment

He was down on the ice but then skated off on his own. Not sure if he played after that though.
                            Well, he did score on the ensuing power play.
                            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Got it thanks. I didn’t see the game, so I wasn’t sure if the situation being described here happened after he scored.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                                Well, he did score on the ensuing power play.
                                That was a beautiful shot, too bad it was after the game had long been decided.

https://youtu.be/9qFqwP-aGP8

Comment

Working...
                                X