Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Thread: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Ofcl Riverhawk Radio Meteorologist

Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Now that Lowell is locked into 7th, who would you rather see in Lowell for the 1st round? Your choices are Vermont, UNH, or Merrimack.
    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    Now that Lowell is locked into 7th, who would you rather see in Lowell for the 1st round? Your choices are Vermont, UNH, or Merrimack.
    Lowell high

I'm not sure it matters the way the team is playing. They're crawling to the finish line. I believe Bob Ellis said this is the first time since Norm arrived that the team has lost 5 in a row.

Merrimack. I donít feel like driving to Maine

I was at the game and it was a horrible team effort tonight. Norm said it best after the back to working on the basics. Wall struggled all night and the defense sucked in front of him.

Thread Information