No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

River Hawks (1-0) beat Quinnipiac (0-1) in Hamden in OT 13-12 in Men's lax
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

UNH and Maine tied 1-1 after one. The game is on ESPN3.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
        UNH and Maine tied 1-1 after one. The game is on ESPN3.
        No help for the Hawks tonight as Maine defeated UNH 4-3 in overtime. The Black Bears scored the final three goals of the game for the win

Comment

Friday night's game at Providence will be on NESN Plus and the Saturday game at Lowell can be seen online on ESPN3.

Tonight's BC / UMass game is on NESN.

Comment

With BC's win over UMass tonight, Lowell can now finish no higher than 2nd place. Likewise, they can finish no lower than 10th. They need just 1 win or a UNH loss (or both tie) to clinch home ice for the 1st round.
            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
              With BC's win over UMass tonight, Lowell can now finish no higher than 2nd place. Likewise, they can finish no lower than 10th. They need just 1 win or a UNH loss (or both tie) to clinch home ice for the 1st round.
              'cats have you covered.
              I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                'cats have you covered.
                Omg you don't really think this team will show up

Comment

Got it on NESN+ and I have the audio feed for Harvard basketball
                  Tully Rink Rat
                  Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                  Youngstar
                  UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                    Got it on NESN+ and I have the audio feed for Harvard basketball
                    I have it on NESN+ muted with Bob and Andy streaming on my tablet.

"It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Well, that 3rd period.......sucked.

Lowell can now finish no higher than 4th and no lower than a tie for 8th.
                      Last edited by ScottK; 02-16-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                        Well, that 3rd period.......sucked.

Lowell can now finish no higher than 4th and no lower than a tie for 8th.
                        I felt pretty good after Lohin scored but once the matching penalties were called I had a bad feeling. I told my friend I didn't like Lowell playing 4 on 4 against PC. Sure enough they proceeded to give up two goals on some bad breakdowns.

Comment

Love Lowell. Man you guys are doing great. My favorite arena as an away fan.

Comment

There is something about the third period with this lowell team. I got it they just plain suck right now in the third period. Wake up Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLDOUG View Post
                              There is something about the third period with this lowell team. I got it they just plain suck right now in the third period. Wake up Lowell.
                              https://youtu.be/NWblBgHYey4

Comment

Originally posted by UMLDOUG View Post
                                Up until last week, they had the best 3rd period goal differential in the country. Even after tonight's collapse, they are still tied for #4 in the country at +15 in the 3rd period.

Comment

Working...
                                X