No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
    1998-99 is the only season in their D1 history before this one without a tie. They went 17-17-0.
    I was looking at the pairwise page and noticed the Hawks are the only team in the country without a tie this season.

http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwi...kings/d-i-men/

Comment

NOw all the old ALums can come out and chant "Merrimack stinks, just like the river!" Except now we swim in it.

And in non-hockey news- lil les was on the ice last night with his team celebrating the AE Championchip win! Love that team!!!

Comment

Got an email that the ticket office is selling half-price tickets to groups but they make season ticket holders pay full price

It's a revenue sport such is life
        Tully Rink Rat
        Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
        Youngstar
        UML Class of 09

Comment

• Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
          Got an email that the ticket office is selling half-price tickets to groups but they make season ticket holders pay full price

Have you seen the past attendance figures for playoff series?

I’d say they’re doing their best to squeeze dollars out of the games all things considered... better this than the place being a mausoleum
          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
          Skating Friar Jersey
          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post

Did you guys get an email about buying your season ticket seats for the playoffs? I haven't seen one.

Comment

Sucks but due to things conspiring, Saturday was my last home game of the season. Hope that Lowell can win this weekend, but have a feeling regardless that Saturday was my last live college hockey for a while.
              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                Did you guys get an email about buying your season ticket seats for the playoffs? I haven't seen one.
                No but if you log on to your account, it is all setup for you to purchase your tickets.
                What did you say?
                Who own the Chiefs?
                What did he say?
                Owns! Owns!

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post

Tickets for season ticket holders are $45 for the 3 games plus $10 fee if you buy them online....not $25/game
                  What did you say?
                  Who own the Chiefs?
                  What did he say?
                  Owns! Owns!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                    That email actually went out a couple of weeks ago.

I chose the option to prepay for mine last summer with my season tickets. That way I don't have to worry about it when March rolls around.
                    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Tommy Panico led Hockey East defensemen in scoring with 19 points (7-12-19) in 22 league games played.

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/stat.../coplayers.php

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                        Tommy Panico led Hockey East defensemen in scoring with 19 points (7-12-19) in 22 league games played.

It's not January anymore?

Comment

The 7 goals also led all defensemen in league scoring.
                          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

I was looking at the pairwise page and noticed the Hawks are the only team in the country without a tie this season.

http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwi...kings/d-i-men/
                            It was Lowell and Mankato as the only tie-less teams for a long time, but Mankato got their tie on saturday, the last day of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                              That email actually went out a couple of weeks ago.

I chose the option to prepay for mine last summer with my season tickets. That way I don't have to worry about it when March rolls around.
                              I also prepaid. I received an email today with my tickets to print.

Comment

I have an extra ticket for the playoffs this weekend if anyone is interested. Text me at 603-997-1989.

Comment

Working...
                                X