No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Meanwhile out in Amherst, men's bball leads at the half 34-32.
    Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
    Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
    Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Hernberg just had a Tyler Wall moment and it's 1-0 UNH with 4 minutes left in the second.

Lohin comes right back and ties it up for Lowell with 3:34 left in the second.
      Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

1-1 end of the second. Lowell will still be on PP when third period starts.
        Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Lohin scores his second of the game with 3:45 left to give Lowell 2-1 lead.
          Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Critical HE win for Lowell as they beat UNH 2-1. Need to take it to NU tomorrow night who is destroying BU tonight.
            Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

phew

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                phew
                You said it. No b.s. tomorrow night, keep Hernberg in net and let's get back to .500 overall and two more HE points to continue the long climb up the league ladder. Tonight they looked like a totally different team, more Lowell-like, than they did last Saturday.
                Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

That was the same team I saw in Potsdam but have yet to see in Lowell
                  Tully Rink Rat
                  Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                  Youngstar
                  UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                    That was the same team I saw in Potsdam but have yet to see in Lowell
                    Let's hope that team shows up tomorrow night in Lowell vs. NU.
                    Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Way to silence me boys

I honestly don't have a single criticism from last night. They played a near perfect game and wanted it more. Lowell showed great character. Great play by ALL of the D men last night in every zone.

I would still like to see how go on the attack harder in the first period. Maybe that will come with time.
                      Tully Rink Rat
                      Youngstar
                      UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                        Way to silence me boys

I honestly don't have a single criticism from last night. They played a near perfect game and wanted it more. Lowell showed great character. Great play by ALL of the D men last night in every zone.

I would still like to see how go on the attack harder in the first period. Maybe that will come with time.
                        A nice well earned win. They played hard for 60 minutes and did a nice job of staying out of the box. They will need to do the same tonight as NU went 3 for 5 on the PP against BU last night. I would still like to see them shot more instead of making that extra pass.

Although it didn't seem to slow them down, NU maybe missing some players tonight. According to the NU thread Sikura, Ruck, Cockerill and Lerario missed last nights game.

Check this out. Thankfully the BU player is ok.

Last edited by boblav1; 11-11-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Norm was spot on in his press conference

"Win or loss I was satisfied with the compete level"
                          Tully Rink Rat
                          Youngstar
                          UML Class of 09

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                            A nice well earned win. They played hard for 60 minutes and did a nice job of staying out of the box. They will need to do the same tonight as NU went 3 for 5 on the PP against BU last night. I would still like to see them shot more instead of making that extra pass.

Although it didn't seem to slow them down, NU maybe missing some players tonight. According to the NU thread Sikura, Ruck, Cockerill and Lerario missed last nights game.

Check this out. Thankfully the BU player is ok.

Sikura is definitely out. He’s playing in a pre-olympic tournament: https://www.sbncollegehockey.com/201...e-olympic-team

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                              Sikura is definitely out. He’s playing in a pre-olympic tournament: https://www.sbncollegehockey.com/201...e-olympic-team
                              Actually, he's not. He's hurt.
                              Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                              "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                                Actually, he's not. He's hurt.
                                Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X