Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
    keep plugging away kid. nice job.😊
    and to Gaudette as well for HEA player of the wk last week.
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18: Every Dog Has its Day

Blog preview of the BU series. Gonna be tougher than the record indicate. The stats favor a BU breakout performance.

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/ga...on-university/
      "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
        Blog preview of the BU series. Gonna be tougher than the record indicate. The stats favor a BU breakout performance.

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/ga...on-university/
        sometimes having just one gm a wknd can be a good thing; sometimes not.
        we'll find out. Go Huskies
        GO NU HOCKEY
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Carrabino in, Cockerill out. That's obviously not good.

As expected, Ruck is in net.
          2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
          2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

• Leave it all out there! Will be cheering you on, on the road tonight. Go Huskies!
            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

• Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
              Carrabino in, Cockerill out. That's obviously not good.

As expected, Ruck is in net.
              That’s interesting! We’ve replaced an offensive, but ? defender with a guy who is supposed to be a stay-at-home guy rather than using Ryan Solomon who has more O in his game.

I hope Cockerill’s OK. He must have been looking forward to checking his little brother over the boards.

Comment

Ha! I literately just posted on the BU thread that we have Cockerill against Cockerill. Bummed that it’s not going to happen tonight. When I met his folks at the start of the season, they said they didn’t know what they were going to do at these games. I told them about how Joe Perreira’s mother got a half BU, half UMass jersey made when her younger son Michael was a freshman at UMass.

So, is Teemu ever at any of your games?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Ha! I literately just posted on the BU thread that we have Cockerill against Cockerill. Bummed that it’s not going to happen tonight. When I met his folks at the start of the season, they said they didn’t know what they were going to do at these games. I told them about how Joe Perreira’s mother got a half BU, half UMass jersey made when her younger son Michael was a freshman at UMass.

So, is Teemu ever at any of your games?
                  He was at the parents weekend game last week and was interviewed on the NU stream between periods.
                  2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                  2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

• Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                    He was at the parents weekend game last week and was interviewed on the NU stream between periods.
                    He ate breakfast with the team, last Sunday i believe as well. There were pics posted somewhere i forget where now.
                    GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Surprised no goaltender interference there. Ruck got hit in the head pretty hard with an elbow/arm there.

Comment

Stevens!!! Awesome period. Really looked good out there.

bu did impress me with their skating. They look like they can turn it on at any moment. Let's take advantage of the day off yesterday and really keep going at full speed.

Comment

• Nolan Stevens with huge night... hope team can close it out for him.

1 more period.. full 60 mins team!
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

• i am reading Primeau in net now?

hope it works out for him & us.. clearly needs to work on it a bit.. still.
                            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                              i am reading Primeau in net now?

hope it works out for him & us.. clearly needs to work on it a bit.. still.
                              You can watch him here: https://watchstadium.com/live/northe...-university-5/

Ruck must have an injury, don't really know. Let's see this one out. 3rd period leads aren't really our thing this season....

Comment

• Originally posted by njdevscup30 View Post
                                thank you very much!..catching some now..
                                hopefully i can watch them NOT give up a shortie

gracias gracias
                                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X