Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18: Every Dog Has its Day

much better first few mins here in the 2nd. lots of chances.

men in stripes... theyre in our way on offensive rushes.. theyre in our way on offensive zone face offs... what is that!..

Beanpot or Bust

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18: Every Dog Has its Day

That was on purpose. Glad they recognized that and threw him out. Hope CP is okay. Huge loss if it's serious

Quote Originally Posted by njdevscup30 View Post
    That was on purpose. Glad they recognized that and threw him out. Hope CP is okay. Huge loss if it's serious
    that was not pretty.. hopefully we can get a couple here for some redemption. hope primeau is alright indeed. he has battled that concussion before.

tough line change.. no breaks tonight.

Beanpot or Bust

We sure Primeau is okay?

uggh.. Primeau's gonna want that one back..

We sure Primeau is okay?
    after that last G... not sure.

Where my dogsies at?

How can you even think that was on purpose? He went to the net, and had a guy on his back. He didn't intentionally throw an elbow at Primeau. He got tossed because as I was informed by someone with vast knowledge of the rule book, intentional or not, contact to the head (not sure if it is just for goalies) is an automatic major.

Beanpot or Bust

The momentum of contact from NU player did not cause the hit to the head. D1 atheletes are able to control their bodies in those situations. Looked purposeful to me. As if he had an excuse because there was traffic and decided to create contact

what's with Lowell players running the G.. youre playing well... quit the cheapshots!.. just did it again..?!?!

Beanpot or Bust

Our goalies have been targets of some pretry ugly collisions thesee past 3 games. Ugh, tough to see

officiating is awful tonight.

Beanpot or Bust

Lowell a bit lucky with goals 3 and 4 but we didn't play well enough to win. Can't win em all

team lazy with the G pulled.. no urgency.

Lowell with good puck movement tonight... tough to beat a team 3x in short order. Hope Primeau is alright. Regroup & go again nxt wknd.

Lowell a bit lucky with goals 3 and 4 but we didn't play well enough to win. Can't win em all
    ..the 3rd Lowell G was like one he let in, in the 3rd vs Q.. where youre like.. no way there's a threat.. just a 1x1 play just inside the blue line... then just like that... the puck is in the back of the net & its like, wait... what happened? anyway, hope he is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomdweller View Post
    He got tossed because as I was informed by someone with vast knowledge of the rule book, intentional or not, contact to the head (not sure if it is just for goalies) is an automatic major.
    It's not just for goalies, it's for everyone. It's supposed to take the subjectivity of intent out of the officials hands.
    2016 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

GO NU

Release the Hounds

The greedy part of me was a little bummed they didn't get the win last night, but overall taking 2 of 3 from Lowell and both from bu 3 weekends in a row, two of the presumptive top teams in the conference, I can't complain about that. As Madigan said they're still a work in progress and I think last night showed that a bit.
    Let's Go Huskies!

Northeastern University '02

Quote Originally Posted by McBain75 View Post
    The greedy part of me was a little bummed they didn't get the win last night, but overall taking 2 of 3 from Lowell and both from bu 3 weekends in a row, two of the presumptive top teams in the conference, I can't complain about that. As Madigan said they're still a work in progress and I think last night showed that a bit.
    BC is a work in progress too and looking forward to the weekend matchup.

We have no snipers like NU but the team is starting to play well and on top in Hockey East despite a brutal OCC record 🍟🍕🌭

Want to see if BC can matchup with NU this year despite their shortcomings on offense

Quote Originally Posted by McBain75 View Post
    Wasn't able to watch last night but this is my 2 cents as well. Sounds like Lowell outplayed NU and NU just didn't show up well. Hope Primeau is ok. 4 out of 5 from Lowell and BU, locking down 8 points before getting into the weaker part of the schedule (which starts after this next weekend IMO) is huge.

Thread Information