Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
    Haha.

Hot take: the grey camos are hideous. I like the greenish camos much better. I wish we wore the whites more consistently. I would love to see the camo come out once or twice a year, tops
    I thought the camos looked more green the last time we saw them.

And I agree with you. I'm a traditionalist. I wouldn't mind if the camos were permanently retired (though I think I did say during the national championship last year that I would not say another bad word about them if they won - so I must tread carefully).
    Last edited by NU Pastime; 12-08-2017, 08:33 PM.
    Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
      I thought the camos looked more green the last time we saw them.

And I agree with you. I'm a traditionalist. I wouldn't mind if the camos were permanently retired (though I think I did say during the national championship last year that I would not say another bad word about them if they won - so I must tread carefully).
      There’s two camo jerseys now. They seem to prefer the grey. I like the whites, a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by 802Hockey View Post
        Unlucky 5 minute major to Brandrup, hope NCAA can do something about that DQ..I think everyone in the arena other than the refs could see that was just unlucky timing.
        He’ll sit for a game, nbd.

I hate all the camo sweaters, I can’t see them

r

Comment

• Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
          There’s two camo jerseys now. They seem to prefer the grey. I like the whites, a lot.
          Hate the camos... much harder for these aging eyes to see

Comment

• Re: Norwich 2017-18 Season Thread: Defending the Crown

Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
            Haha.

Hot take: the grey camos are hideous. I like the greenish camos much better. I wish we wore the whites more consistently. I would love to see the camo come out once or twice a year, tops
            I totally agree. Camos just don't work as hockey sweaters.
            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
              He’ll sit for a game, nbd.

I hate all the camo sweaters, I can’t see them

r
              Agreed on the camos, yea just unfortunate to have a Senior sit a game for an unfortunate play. Second period was fantastic last night though, very fun to watch.

Comment

Ty Reichenbach named ECHL Goalie of the Week:

https://www.norfolkadmirals.com/pres...altender-week/
                Norwich '13

Comment

Looks like Norwich has landed a BIG 6'4" netminder from the USPHL mid-season,Ben Nelson,I would imagine one netminder,maybe from France bolted??

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    Looks like Norwich has landed a BIG 6'4" netminder from the USPHL mid-season,Ben Nelson,I would imagine one netminder,maybe from France bolted??
                    Jordan Brant is gone and Nelson has replaced him.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                      Jordan Brant is gone and Nelson has replaced him.
                      replaced one 6'4" goalie with another

Comment

The University taking a unique approach in advertising the upcoming Northfield Savings Bank Tournament (perhaps it's more of a bank advertisement). Whatever the reason I like it!

https://vimeo.com/215553721
                        Norwich '13

Comment

Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
                          The University taking a unique approach in advertising the upcoming Northfield Savings Bank Tournament (perhaps it's more of a bank advertisement). Whatever the reason I like it!

https://vimeo.com/215553721
                          I've seen that happen for some odd reason in the middle of a game, too.
                          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Pretty quiet here......everybody froze up? I hoped for some comments. Norwich looked like it was starting to get used to each other and the new df man looked good. Could be quite the team in time. I know I am in Florida, but it's cold here too............not like Northfield of course. What do you guys think about tonight?

NU56
                            Old Member
                            Maybe the Oldest

Comment

Originally posted by NU56 View Post
                              Pretty quiet here......everybody froze up? I hoped for some comments. Norwich looked like it was starting to get used to each other and the new df man looked good. Could be quite the team in time. I know I am in Florida, but it's cold here too............not like Northfield of course. What do you guys think about tonight?
                              Going to be a battle. UNE has got some snipers and offensive talent. Can't afford a slow start and play catch up all game like Geneseo did.
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Stupid penalty on Downs that led to the UNE goal. I wasn't able to watch the whole game, but the parts I did see seemed to be taking place in the Cadets' zone. Seemed like we had a lot of trouble clearing the zone.
                                Norwich '13

Comment

Working...
                                X