X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Days Since Last Shooting II

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/18/u...imes&smtyp=cur

How does one who was in the Army of the United States of America actually believe that you can protect yourself from a tyrannical government with a gun? How fffing delusional do you have to be?

The article tells the story of the small town that basically only exists right now because they manufacture bump stocks. And now that's gone. Well, welcome to society. Products (businesses) go up and they go down.
    Agreed. I mean, to paraphrase Chris Kluwe, your gold-plated tricked-out AR-15 won't exactly stop a US tank. Just sayin'.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Holy moly. FBI documents just released say the Newtown shooter threatened to kill his mother and students but the police couldn’t act on it.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Holy moly. FBI documents just released say the Newtown shooter threatened to kill his mother and students but the police couldn’t act on it.
        No way. Wasn't that the one obama staged?
        Wait, that was sandy hook wasn't it.

Comment

Just wait, Alex will tell us they fabricated the documents and evidence, just like they did with JFK.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

How does one who was in the Army of the United States of America actually believe that you can protect yourself from a tyrannical government with a gun? How fffing delusional do you have to be?

The article tells the story of the small town that basically only exists right now because they manufacture bump stocks. And now that's gone. Well, welcome to society. Products (businesses) go up and they go down.
            The tyranny argument is just another way for a guy to admit he has a small brain AND a small weenie.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              No way. Wasn't that the one obama staged?
              Wait, that was sandy hook wasn't it.
              Those are all the same thing
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Those are all the same thing
                Sad state when we have so many school massacres that I can't keep track of which one is which.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

To be honest, that's the rationale used by the Constitution to allow freedom to bare arms. The problem is the net result of guns everywhere on a daily basis is the endangerment of innocents. The better solution would be to have no guns in public and access to one only in the case of extreme emergencies - that meets the concerns in the Constitution and the daily needs of the US public.

I'm pretty sure the FF got it right...but after the fact. Both James Madison, 'father of the constitution', and Thomas Jefferson were outspoken opponents of guns on the campus of the University of Virginia.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                    freedom to bare arms.
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                      Nice guns
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        To be honest, that's the rationale used by the Constitution to allow freedom to bare arms. The problem is the net result of guns everywhere on a daily basis is the endangerment of innocents. The better solution would be to have no guns in public and access to one only in the case of extreme emergencies - that meets the concerns in the Constitution and the daily needs of the US public.

I'm pretty sure the FF got it right...but after the fact. Both James Madison, 'father of the constitution', and Thomas Jefferson were outspoken opponents of guns on the campus of the University of Virginia.
                        The Constitution was also written when pistols, rifles, and slow moving cannons were the cutting edge tech of the military. Things are different now.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Paddock's hard drive is missing and he also purchased some kind of device or software to wipe the hard drive...ugh
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            Paddock's hard drive is missing and he also purchased some kind of device or software to wipe the hard drive...ugh
                            Given all the planning he did, this does not surprise me.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Just wait, Alex will tell us they fabricated the documents and evidence, just like they did with JFK.
                              He had antifa ISIS connections.

Comment

It takes a monumental effort to erase a hard drive short of degaussing it and physically destroying it.

I don’t know how SSDs handle erasures, but normal HDDs can just be erased by overwriting it. Even if you writes randoms to it dozens of times, it’s possible to retrieve some data.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X