X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Days Since Last Shooting II

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Not true. People have been hunting ducks and geese with a bow and arrow for decades.
    Those aren't birds; those are flying fecal matter dispensers.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Obviously the authoritarian dweeb who loves cops when they murder black people is a Republican who has been thoroughly indoctrinated by the NRA.
      Kep, don't project and be this person. You're better than that.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Kep, don't project and be this person. You're better than that.
        You would think those are equivalent statements, wouldn't you?

For the record, what that lawyer said is ridiculous and awful*, even in jest, and insanely stupid for a quasi-public figure. But of course you guys will now characterize everyone who disagrees with you as being equivalent to her. Glad you got a start with me.

* I mean, Penn BA and Columbia law. Step it up a bit, honey.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

My understanding is most cops want gun control.
          An overbearing tyrant with defenseless peons. Why wouldn't they?

Comment

You would think those are equivalent statements, wouldn't you?

For the record, what that lawyer said is ridiculous and awful*, even in jest, and insanely stupid for a quasi-public figure. But of course you guys will now characterize everyone who disagrees with you as being equivalent to her. Glad you got a start with me.

* I mean, Penn BA and Columbia law. Step it up a bit, honey.
            Don't give people the chance to equate the two of you.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              Of course the vast majority are mundane.

That means a cop shouldn't have a sidearm for the dangerous ones?

Is this really your argument? Statistics?

You're going to tell a widow "It's a darn shame. I mean, statistically this shouldn't have happened. If anything, he should have died on the way to work."
              "Think of the widow" is just as bad an argument when discussing public policy as "think of the children."

Cause guess what, the people cops kill indiscriminately with their sidearms also leave behind family. What are you going to tell them? "It's a darn shame your husband got shot for being black, but that cop had to have a sidearm with a hair trigger because your husband could've been the one in ten million that shot back."

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                "Think of the widow" is just as bad an argument when discussing public policy as "think of the children."

Cause guess what, the people cops kill indiscriminately with their sidearms also leave behind family. What are you going to tell them? "It's a darn shame your husband got shot for being black, but that cop had to have a sidearm with a hair trigger because your husband could've been the one in ten million that shot back."

I would think that a lawyer would be more careful with hyperbole.

Again - where did I say that cops should be allowed to kill minorities or anyone else indiscriminately?

You're showing just how weak your position is.

Good luck with your movement to disarm law enforcement.

That ought to gain us support at the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Don't give people the chance to equate the two of you.
                  LOL. I'm not in charge of your defensiveness and overreach. Only you can get a handle on that.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    An overbearing tyrant with defenseless peons. Why wouldn't they?
                    You're really gonna have to get your story straight. On the one hand you want your 3 percenter heroes to outgun the cops but on the other you want the cops to ethnically cleanse Our Great White Sniff Christian Nation.

Gotta pick one, son.
                    Cornell University

Comment

You're really gonna have to get your story straight. On the one hand you want your 3 percenter heroes to outgun the cops but on the other you want the cops to ethnically cleanse Our Great White Sniff Christian Nation.

Gotta pick one, son.
                      Who said I wanted the latter? If that were the case, I'd move to North Korea, where that exists. You're the one that's not paying attention. I thought Ivy Leaguers were supposed to be intelligent...

Comment

That's good because we're giving the insane Semi-Automatics and Silencers now.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

... the authoritarian dweeb who loves cops when they murder black people is a Republican who has been thoroughly indoctrinated by the NRA.
                          ... I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing ... I’m actually not even sympathetic [because] country music fans often are Republican gun toters.
                          Your words; Gold's words.

It's never going to get better if rule one is demonize the other side and their beliefs.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

GOP wimps out. Pulls Silencer Bill.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/1...d-indefinitely
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              GOP wimps out. Pulls Silencer Bill.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/1...d-indefinitely
                              Good. But they will sneak it back on the docket as soon as the heat's off. They have quid pro quo to make good on for their paymasters.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Got pulled once because of Scalise. I think we can safely assume that there will always be more shootings. They'l need to do it at 2am or something.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X