This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
    0/10. A kindergartener could troll better.
    https://firearmtraining.nra.org

They do great work and save countless lives each year.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: Days Since Last Shooting II

Originally posted by unofan View Post
      0/10. A kindergartener could troll better.
      He caught a dog.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        The NRA cares about people's safety. That is their main function.
        That's their STATED main function. In practice, it is probably 3rd.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          That's their STATED main function. In practice, it is probably 3rd.
          Probably the only thing on the list that wouldn't be controversial with the mainstream.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Joe thinks we have devalued the concept of human life into (almost) disposable entities.
            Like I said...you approve.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              I don't think that's ever been something joe has said, that we're bad people for being Atheists. He may think we're all going to Hell, but that's to be expected of any Christian.

A particular Gopher fan on this site, however, he has said things like that.
              That Gopher fan is one of the few people I blocked...mainly because everything he posts is ridiculous nonsense no matter the subject.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I don't. The Bump Stocks aren't the problem. It's the ease in which the guns are modified that is the problem. That doesn't go away if Bump Stocks no longer are commercially available. The NRA knows this.

Guns need to be more expensive, smart, and built in ways that don't allow easy modification. That will never happen with the NRA. As everything else has technologically advanced guns really haven't for the most part. Just on the margins.
                I have said it a dozen times...Chris Rock's idea is the best make the bullets super expensive. You wont want to fire off 100 of them if each bullet costs $100.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I have said it a dozen times...Chris Rock's idea is the best make the bullets super expensive. You wont want to fire off 100 of them if each bullet costs $100.
                  You can make them at home, too.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The map is interesting.

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/ma...ated-parts-usa
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      A map that shows most murders happen in places where there are a lot of people. Yeah, fascinating.

Comment

You can make them at home, too.
                        Did you know you can also make a bump stock at home with a 3D printer? Because everyone has one of those in their office!

I agree making ammo super-expensive is not an ideal solution. Though it would be pretty awesome if we could slap a 5-10% tax on every sale of cartridges/shells (and the raw materials to make them), and put all the money it raised into funding social programs that aim to reduce gun violence. Good luck getting that passed, though.

Comment

In what way?

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                            A map that shows most murders happen in places where there are a lot of people. Yeah, fascinating.
                            Every map of the US for everything follows the population grid except for "most cow ****ing occurs"
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Did you know you can also make a bump stock at home with a 3D printer? Because everyone has one of those in their office!

I agree making ammo super-expensive is not an ideal solution. Though it would be pretty awesome if we could slap a 5-10% tax on every sale of cartridges/shells (and the raw materials to make them), and put all the money it raised into funding social programs that aim to reduce gun violence. Good luck getting that passed, though.
                              Or you could use it to help pay for the nearly $3b spent annually on hospital bills caused by gunshots. Something tells me the Venn diagram of people who think they don't need insurance and people who accidentally shoot themselves is a single circle.

http://www.newsweek.com/gun-violence...-wounds-676180

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                In what way?
                                In his usual "I'm trolling with $hit tier links" way. I guess Pat Robertson's "America has mass murders because people aren't worshiping Trump" earlier this week was too obvious to lead with that yet.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X