X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Days Since Last Shooting II

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I've posted this before but I think a lot of the extremism is to counter the Bloomberg and Brady crowds. It seems like in the last couple of years it has gone a bit too far though. They should stay out of other issues.
    This is another example of how loony the right has become though. The Brady Bill was a commonsense, measured approach to a well defined and evidence based problem. The gun nuts and their lobby have responded with a generation of "watch out fellow nut jobs, because the slightest attempt at the most meaningless of regulations really means the gub-mint is coming for every last gun in the entire U. S. of A." Fvcking azz clowns, is what they are.

I used to consider myself a bit of an agnostic when it comes to gun regulation. No more. And no more of this democratic party double speak either. There is no need for any of the types of guns used in the Route 91 Harvest Massacre to exist or be available. I don't care what any mouth breathing owner of these weapons says, or if 99.99% of them will ever use them to harm another human being. People need to start saying what really needs to be done. These guns need to be gone. Done and fvcking gone. They are unnecessary. and by the way, before any of our useless politicians do anything else but pray, this will happen again.

I really love how we have become a society where if you say a simple word or phrase, people automatically know you are talking about a mass shooting where a dozen, or 20, or 30, or 40 or 50 or more people are killed. Aurora. Sandy Hook. Columbine. Route 91 Harvest Festival. Pulse. And if you own one of these guns, I sincerely hope you aren't crazy. But if you are, do the rest of us a favor and just shoot yourself in the head now and don't include any innocent people in your demented actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      And that, right there, is the problem and the scary part. The NRA stopped being a gun owners' organization about 40 years ago, and is now just a lobbying arm to "Sell baby, sell!" any firearm, to any nutjob, at any cost.

If your reason for owning a specific firearm is that it has a "cool military look", so that you and the boys can setup turban-wearing targets and go play toy soldier out on the Back 40, then you're a loon and you shouldn't own firearms.
      If we treated a man who wanted a gun like many states treat women who want an abortion, I bet we'd see gun sales down!
      Give him inaccurate biased literature
      make him wait at least three days
      Put a wand up his *** for fun (like the unnecessary vaginal probe women get)

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        If we treated a man who wanted a gun like many states treat women who want an abortion, I bet we'd see gun sales down!
        What about a woman who wants a gun?
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Jfc
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Jfc
            On this, I agree wholeheartedly. WTeff.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Jfc
              Did you expect any kind of intelligent or rational thought? You know better.

Comment

“Did this person get radicalized unbeknownst to us? And we want to identify that source,” said Clark County Nevada Sheriff Lombardo, 10/3/2017.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Women have ***es too...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      This. Yeah, shooting a gun is fun and all, but that is NOT the main reason one should own one (I say main, because of target shooters/skeet/etc as a sport).
                      I would argue that sport shooting, skeet/trap, is one of the best reasons to own guns. As a hobby, it is very fun, and a great way to spend time. And, as a gun owner, I would hold my time and experience shooting trap and skeet as one of the better reasons to own guns.

Gun owners of this ilk are not the problem, and even the most strident gun control advocates would be hard pressed to frame sport trap/skeet shooting as a bad thing.
                      Last edited by bigblue_dl; 10-03-2017, 11:36 PM.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        I would argue that sport shooting, skeet/trap, is one of the best reasons to own guns. As a hobby, it is very fun, and a great way to spend time. And, as a gun owner, I would hold my time and experience shooting trap and skeet as one of the better reasons to own guns.
                        This is where I waffle, b/c it's a big discussion point. Some argue that putting up fake Muslim/raghead targets for target practice is wrong (it is) but then we have legit target practice (that's okay). Same reason. It's target practice in general. Generally, no one is going out for real life target practice. But, the few that do...now we have to discuss laws and such and the guns used in both instances.

I will simply stick to my "change gun owners' attitudes" at this point. The specifics...man it's complicated. And I know you and DX (the most vocal gun owners on here) are in the right. You guys know your stuff, and are responsible. Kudos to that.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          We need to send that to Chris Coleman for his platform
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is where I waffle, b/c it's a big discussion point. Some argue that putting up fake Muslim/raghead targets for target practice is wrong (it is) but then we have legit target practice (that's okay). Same reason. It's target practice in general. Generally, no one is going out for real life target practice. But, the few that do...now we have to discuss laws and such and the guns used in both instances.

I will simply stick to my "change gun owners' attitudes" at this point. The specifics...man it's complicated. And I know you and DX (the most vocal gun owners on here) are in the right. You guys know your stuff, and are responsible. Kudos to that.
                            You don't know what trap/skeet shooting is. ***, fake muslim targets????
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              You don't know what trap/skeet shooting is. ***, fake muslim targets????
                              ???

I know skeet and trap. It's not the same as some rednecks mocking up some Muslim targets. Not even close. I'm not Flaggy or Drew. Please.

Comment

???

I know skeet and trap. It's not the same as some rednecks mocking up some Muslim targets. Not even close. I'm not Flaggy or Drew. Please.
                                Then why did you bring that up? Trap and Skeet is an almost 100% positive subset of gun ownership. To confuse it with racist target shooting in any way is irresponsible. Confusing these things, even to try to make some kind of point does little to benefit anyone.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X