Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND 2017-2018 Season Thread

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
    What arguement about blais? Your starting to swing at air here bud.

Do you even remember what this argument was about? You think that because Berry won with Haks team its ok for him to have ****ty seasons for well I'm not sure how long you'd be ok with it.

I don't understand that but fine good on. I'm done with this talking in circles business
    Where did I make that argument. I don't believe anyone on here ever said it was okay. I'm simply not calling for firing Berry because he had a rough season that looks like it will finish literally on the bubble of not making the NCAA Tournament. As I clearly stated before, if he has another year or two like this, then we can talk. Reading comprehension is your friend. Your argument is that Berry should be fired; yet, you still haven't addressed the biggest flaw in your argument...who would the replacement be?

Your argument Re Blais:

Originally posted by The Drunkard
    I was happy blais moved on. he liked big strong slow players and college hockey changed to faster paced less hitting so it was a good change to Hak.
    Your argument is, essentially, that the college game had moved past Blais; however, Blais put together one of the best teams in college hockey his last campaign, and Hak took Blais' squad to the title game in '05. Obviously, the game had not moved past Blais when he left the program.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

https://youtu.be/-4FprR_LNSU

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Attendance was 11,983 yesterday. Hate to see what it would of been without UND there
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Congrats on the win

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Congrats on the win
            Hah. Nice try. North Dakota has blown five (5) 2-0 leads since the turn of the year. Plenty of time left in this one.
            North Dakota

Comment

I lost the thread but neither UND, UMD or UMN even belong in this NCAA tournament. SCSU or Mankato ftw. UND can’t beat UMD, UMN can’t beat UMD, UMD can’t beat DU. Seems clear cut who are the best teams this year. One game out of 6 doesn’t count. Just as bitter as the rest of you
              Last edited by UMD21; 03-17-2018, 05:51 PM.
              I wanna go fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                Hah. Nice try. North Dakota has blown five (5) 2-0 leads since the turn of the year. Plenty of time left in this one.
                Finally. Could of used a couple during the season though.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  Finally. Could of used a couple during the season though.
                  If they had won each of those games, they would have been a 2 seed. Oh well. Hopefully the program learns from this season and rebounds next season. I'm assuming Wolanin and Gersich will leave early...although it would be nice if everyone came back.
                  North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    If they had won each of those games, they would have been a 2 seed. Oh well. Hopefully the program learns from this season and rebounds next season. I'm assuming Wolanin and Gersich will leave early...although it would be nice if everyone came back.
                    Wolanin yes but I think Gersich got exposed without having Jost and Boeser on his line. Hope they all stay too but we know how money talks.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                      Wolanin yes but I think Gersich got exposed without having Jost and Boeser on his line. Hope they all stay too but we know how money talks.
                      Those boys are not ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                        Those boys are not ready.
                        I will be shocked if Wolanin sticks around
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                          I will be shocked if Wolanin sticks around
                          I agree. What about Gardner? 20 points doesn't exactly scream NHL ready. Brad's column yesterday talked about how early departures have done. 1st and 2nd rounders have gotten to the NHL but lower round picks haven't done well. Gersich is a 5th rounder - does he go?
                          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                            I agree. What about Gardner? 20 points doesn't exactly scream NHL ready. Brad's column yesterday talked about how early departures have done. 1st and 2nd rounders have gotten to the NHL but lower round picks haven't done well. Gersich is a 5th rounder - does he go?
                            Sorry if this is on different topic. What's your thoughts on a NHL team in Seattle?
                            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                              Sorry if this is on different topic. What's your thoughts on a NHL team in Seattle?
                              I would say about 100%. After their application to the NHL they started accepting applications for season tickets. They sold about 10,000 in 12 minutes and finally stopped the process when they reached 33,000. I think there might be some interest here.
                              Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Poolman and Jones both stated today that they will be back next season. Good news
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X