Kind of my reaction too.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: UND 2017-2018 Season Thread

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
      Say wa?
      Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      Kind of my reaction too.
      I can see it. Wally was to Lou G as Thome could be to Johnson kind of thing. Fun and complimentary to both Thome and Cam.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        I can see it. Wally was to Lou G as Thome could be to Johnson kind of thing. Fun and complimentary to both Thome and Cam.
        I had to google that after I posted my reaction to it. Yes it does make some sense. Thome has been great.
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Nice article on Oshie.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/spor...ls-locker-room
          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Our goalie can't handle the puck out of the net and we sure do like giving the puck to the opposition in our own end.

Comment

Coach Berry can paste this on the locker room door. Your team sucks *** with the puck in your own end.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                Our goalie can't handle the puck out of the net and we sure do like giving the puck to the opposition in our own end.
                Yeah Thome needs to work on handling the puck or just getting out of the way. But he's a freshman so cut him a little slack. All in all, he had played pretty good so far.

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                Coach Berry can paste this on the locker room door. Your team sucks *** with the puck in your own end.
                Holy crap, Miami forechecked the **** out of the Sioux. If Denver plays the same game, we're in trouble.

Comment

Got to meet Coach Berry today as my peewee team played his sons and Dane Jackson sons team. What a class act. We lost 4-3 but he congratulated us coaches afterwards and said it’s nice to see coaches with passion for the game. Told him thanks and good luck in Denver. Just a great guy. UND is lucky to have him
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                    Got to meet Coach Berry today as my peewee team played his sons and Dane Jackson sons team. What a class act. We lost 4-3 but he congratulated us coaches afterwards and said it’s nice to see coaches with passion for the game. Told him thanks and good luck in Denver. Just a great guy. UND is lucky to have him
                    You're right - he is a great guy and UND is lucky to have him. I met him in 2016 about two months after the FF. I had asked my mom if she wanted a siouxvneer from the FF that year and she said she would like to have a replica of the NC trophy. I tried to find one but couldn't. So luckily I know someone that knows Brad, and he asked him if he would bring the trophy to my mom's house. He did and spent about 45 minutes talking with us. Class act indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                      You're right - he is a great guy and UND is lucky to have him. I met him in 2016 about two months after the FF. I had asked my mom if she wanted a siouxvneer from the FF that year and she said she would like to have a replica of the NC trophy. I tried to find one but couldn't. So luckily I know someone that knows Brad, and he asked him if he would bring the trophy to my mom's house. He did and spent about 45 minutes talking with us. Class act indeed.
                      That’s awesome. I bet your mom was in seventh heaven.
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Grant Mismash is the NCHC rookie of the week for the third time in five weeks. Mismash leads UND in scoring with 11 points in 11 games.
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard Mr Weatherby
                          http://www.grandforksherald.com/spor...sper-weatherby
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Men against boys so far. UND looking like a D3 team. Puke
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

The Sioux have awoken. 3-0 game is now 3-2.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Sioux take the lead 4-3. Wow.
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X