Mercyhurst 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
    The 2014 tourney is interesting, in that if Clarkson hadn't played the Lakers, then it would have been Cornell, a team that won 2 of 3 from the Golden Knights. So I can see it if people say that they caught a bit of a break by not having to go through Cornell. But in the end, Clarkson still had the challenge of playing No. 1 and was up to the challenge.
    You are welcome Clarkson. Feel free to return Mercyhurst a favor today.

Comment

• Re: Mercyhurst 2017-2018

Heartbreaker. But what a thriller to watch. My hat is off to the Lakers. They played great.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
        Heartbreaker. But what a thriller to watch. My hat is off to the Lakers. They played great.
        I was saying earlier that Mercyhurst would not be some pushover and they certainly were not. A great game played by both teams. Congrats to the Lakers for a great season.
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
          Absolutely, congratulations to the Lakers. They came into the game with a plan and executed it very well. That was the most I've seen Clarkson's skill forwards bottled up all season. Your ladies have a well coached team and they executed very well today.
          Clarkson Golden Knights Men
          10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
          5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
          21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
          ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
          ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018, 2019
          12 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2024
          National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

Congratulations to Mercyhurst on finishing the season with a real battle. Kennedy Blair is a hell of a goalie!

Comment

Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
              you just might attract some new fans when you're not trying to fleece them before you've even hooked them.
              Great line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                Great line.
                Hopefully the Lakers have earned some respect with everyone. It was a hell of a game . Good luck to Clarkson.

Comment

Working...
                X