X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Movies! The Last Jedi: Ragnarok

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I tried to watch La La Land tonight. I couldn’t even make it to Ryan Gosling or Emma Stone making an appearance. I’m sorry. I just can’t do it.

I switched to Glory instead.
    I think you made a good choice. I have no interest in La La Land.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I tried to watch La La Land tonight. I couldn’t even make it to Ryan Gosling or Emma Stone making an appearance. I’m sorry. I just can’t do it.

I switched to Glory instead.
      Omg I told you so!
      Cue to kep exploding ...

Comment

Glory is like one of those astronomical events you know you’ll never see again in your lifetime. A movie from the 80s that’s both good and I enjoy.

ETA;: and holy **** Andre Braugher is young in this movie 😳

ETA 2: I forgot the names in this movie. Braugher, Denzel, and Freeman in the same tent.
        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-18-2017, 11:11 PM.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          It was definitely universally liked. I think maybe it didn't plaster pop culture as much as the other movies, mainly because it doesn't seem like it was merchandised to death (unlike, say, "Cars").
          Cars was an excuse to make toys.

Ratatouille and Inside Out weren't merchandised to death either.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I had to look it up, but I've only seen 1/2 of one Pixar movie, and that was the first "Cars." And I didn't enjoy it.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

How have you not seen toy story? It’s one of the best animated films since lion king.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                How have you not seen toy story? It’s one of the best animated films since lion king.
                Megamind is the best animated movie I've seen ever outside of Lady And The Tramp (don't judge!). That was brilliant. Was Lion King Pixar? If so, I missed that one. That was a solid movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Megamind is the best animated movie I've seen ever outside of Lady And The Tramp (don't judge!). That was brilliant. Was Lion King Pixar? If so, I missed that one. That was a solid movie.
                  Lion King was original Disney.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    Lion King was original Disney.
                    Ok thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I had to look it up, but I've only seen 1/2 of one Pixar movie, and that was the first "Cars." And I didn't enjoy it.
                      Toy Story and The Incredibles are can't miss entertainment.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The Toy Story trilogy is awesome and I have watched them a hundred times. I enjoyed the heck out of Incredibles but I dont ever really remember wanting more of them. I am sure it will be fun as heck though
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Meh. I enjoyed Cars if only because the kids were prime age for it and it was fun watching them go gaga over it. I couldn't care less if it was merchandised to death - Star Wars was EVERYWHERE and let's not pretend Toy Story wasn't either.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Meh. I enjoyed Cars if only because the kids were prime age for it and it was fun watching them go gaga over it. I couldn't care less if it was merchandised to death - Star Wars was EVERYWHERE and let's not pretend Toy Story wasn't either.
                            I didn't care about the marketing thing. I just didn't really care for the movie itself.

Comment

I went to see Justice League today. It was a fun movie. My girlfriend had questions, saw plot holes based upon assumed knowledge, or having required viewing of the prior movies. She liked the movies, but just had questions.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

While my short ribs were cooking today, I gave La La Land another shot. It was actually pretty good. A bad love story gone good.

I think 500 Days of Summer was a better version of the story and had better acting, but La La Land had far more style in telling it.

I don't like musicals as a general rule, but this one was good.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X