• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Movies! The Last Jedi: Ragnarok

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Ditto.
    tritto
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I figured he meant Hollywood is fine because Road House was made. None of us endorse a remake
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I figured he meant Hollywood is fine because Road House was made. None of us endorse a remake
        *thumbsup*
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh for f-cks sake...
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I mean, it's still dumb and all, but an animated movie makes more sense than a live-action movie. Can you imagine if someone tried to do that?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              I mean, it's still dumb and all, but an animated movie makes more sense than a live-action movie. Can you imagine if someone tried to do that?
              You'd need to find an English actor to convincingly play an Italian plumber.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                No, but I would take a 3-year gap to freshen the palate, and to let the poutrage build over Black Trans Lesbian Autistic Muslim Blind Bond.
                Muslim Bond? So he'd be a teetotaler who smokes hookah, has to stop whatever he's doing to pray towards Mecca 5 times a day, and polices liberated women?

Comment

Yeah, but she’s also an atheist.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Bag Man

A bag man (guy who picks up/delivers bags to important, and most likely criminal, people) is holed up in a motel with other criminal people who may or may not be working for the bag man's employer.

It's about as good as you would expect nowadays, given that it stars John Cusack and Robert De Niro. Decent plot, but suffers from B-Movie execution. Proceed at your own risk.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Justice League. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Justice League. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.
                        I thought you might. I am happy to hear it buddy
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I thought you might. I am happy to hear it buddy
                          Sounds like critics didn't like it which I do not understand. It was on par with any of the Marvel Team Up movies IMO. If the film doesn't make enough money it might kill the DCEU which would be disappointing.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Sounds like critics didn't like it which I do not understand. It was on par with any of the Marvel Team Up movies IMO. If the film doesn't make enough money it might kill the DCEU which would be disappointing.
                            Reviewer I heard this morning gave it 3 stars (of 4). He liked it, but thought it lacked that little extra something that seems to come naturally to most Marvel movies.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Reviewer I heard this morning gave it 3 stars (of 4). He liked it, but thought it lacked that little extra something that seems to come naturally to most Marvel movies.
                              I disagree there as well. It had some beautiful extras that were pretty awesome IMO. One especially later in the film that they highlighted again in one of the post credit scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Most of the negatives I have heard are that the CGI was laughably bad and the two-hour run time mandate caused major plot holes. They should have delayed release until March or April to give the CGI team more time to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X