• Show
Clear All

Re: Movies! The Last Jedi: Ragnarok

Its ok to kiss random girls who are sleeping

Getting drunk at a young age is cool

Anything colored (pun partially intended) black speaks like a slave

Only princesses are pretty and matter

I could go on for hours about this...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Having seen an OK one (7) to scrub the taste of Ep 1 out of my mouth, it can die now. The Charlie Chan movies were big once, too. Franchises have their time. SW is no longer interesting.
      I'm still interested. I like some of the theories going for Episode 8.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Its ok to kiss random girls who are sleeping

Getting drunk at a young age is cool

Anything colored (pun partially intended) black speaks like a slave

Only princesses are pretty and matter

I could go on for hours about this...
        Belle from Beauty and the Beast was a peasant girl, the same with Cinderella from some other movie. Esmerelda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame was a Gypsy.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Belle from Beauty and the Beast was a peasant girl, the same with Cinderella from some other movie. Esmerelda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame was a Gypsy.
          Cinderella was worthless until her fairy godmother made her look like a princess. She was a nothing step sister until the Prince fell in love with her in a nice dress and glass slippers. She was hardly noticeable when she was scrubbing floors in tattered rags

Should we get into all problems with Alladin?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Cinderella was worthless until her fairy godmother made her look like a princess. She was a nothing step sister until the Prince fell in love with her in a nice dress and glass slippers.

Should we get into all problems with Alladin?
            I don't really GAF, just wanted to point out something wrong stated by you.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              I don't really GAF, just wanted to point out something wrong stated by you.
              I will give you Belle...but Cinderella I will fight you on.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Was the girl in Brave a princess? I forget, but I don't think she was.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

JFC. Let it go.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Last Jedi midnight tickets procured😀👽
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I stand corrected. The Brave girl was a princess. My bad.

The Circle:

Movie starring Emma Watson/Tom Hanks about a worldwide tech company. Frankly, I liked it better when it was the documentary called "We Live In Public" (which I HIGHLY recommend). It's basically "today's world for dummies," where the company in question (The Circle) is pretty much Facebook/Google.

Predictable ending, very blunt "message" in the movie, worth a time-kill at best. Meh.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I never saw Brave...

You guys realize these criticisms of Disney go back long time right? We didnt just make them up on the fly?
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I never saw Brave...

You guys realize these criticisms of Disney go back long time right? We didnt just make them up on the fly?
                          I do.

And Brave was friggin' awesome. I recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Was the girl in Brave a princess? I forget, but I don't think she was.
                            The Brave girl was happy in her own life and didn't need a man to have value. So Fox & Friends called her a man-hating lesbian.

Disney is a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of the world's children, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money, but what they do is really high quality.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              The Brave girl was happy in her own life and didn't need a man to have value. So Fox & Friends called her a man-hating lesbian.
                              Is that true? Please tell me it is true!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Is that true? Please tell me it is true!
                                It's true. I saw it on the internet. Some blogger named Kep reported it.

Comment

Working...
                                X