X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University - 2017-2018 season - thread numero uno

EDIT: 12-12-17 - Sold items removed from lists below
    Photos of all the jerseys posted at:
    http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net/hockey/ncaa/he/bu.html (practice jerseys)
    http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net/hockey/ncaa/he/ (game jerseys)

EDIT: 10-12-17 - Added 10 more practice jerseys, some with very light wear and no repairs
    EDIT: 10-15-17 - Sold items removed from lists below

Hi all,

I recently received a large shipment of nearly 80 jerseys from BU after they did some house cleaning at Agginis. To the best of my knowledge most of these jerseys have never been worn (except the practice jerseys which are heavily worn / repaired) and date back to the late 1990s and early 2000s. There are brand new still in the bag NIKE jerseys (home and road), a bunch of brand new NIKE home jerseys which have been numbered (most with names) which I believe were made up for the 1999-00 season but were never used and lastly is an assortment of practice jerseys in dark navy, forest green, orange and grey.

All the jerseys are the same pro quality the team wore on the ice by the team during the NIKE era. The ones which have no names/numbers might be a nice jersey to send over to Custom Crafted and have done up with your own or your favorite past player's name/number. These are all posted on Ebay as well (links provided here so you can see the photos), but if someone is interested in them, I can sell for a little less here (with free shipping) since I can avoid all the fees. Just mention you saw them posted on USCHO.

If you have any questions, would like additional photos or would like to purchase one, shoot me an email at info@johnsonsjerseys.net or PM me here. I'll be in Boston and attending the BU v U-Conn game on Friday the 20th. Stop by and introduce yourself if you see me. Always nice to meet other Forum members. (I'm pretty sure I'll be the only guy at the game in a Michigan Tech jersey so I'll be easy to spot.)

Best regards,
    Ryan J

Number/Name Jerseys
    http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net/hockey/ncaa/hel
    Complete game ready jerseys for the 1999-00 season, but never used by the team
    $135 each includes the cost of Priority Mail shipping within the US.
    Home 2 Bossoli NIKE 56 GI
    Home 11 Hanson NIKE 56 GI
    Home 22 Vouri NIKE 56 GI
    Home 83 Tapp NIKE 56G GI
    Home 97 Jackson NIKE 54 GI

Blank game jerseys, has "BOSTON" and the Hockey East patch sewn on the front
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/162800090180
    $75 each includes the cost of Priority Mail shipping within the US.
    Home Blank, "Boston" only, NIKE 58G airknit, New in bag
    Home Blank, "Boston" only, NIKE 58 solid knit, New in bag
    Road Blank, "Boston" only, NIKE 56 air knit, New in bag
    Road Blank, "Boston" only, NIKE 56 air knit, New in bag
    Road Blank, "Boston" only, NIKE 58 air knit, New in bag
    Road Blank, "Boston" only, NIKE 58G air knit, New in bag
    Road Blank, "Boston" only, NIKE 56 solid knit, New in bag
    Road Blank, "Boston" only, NIKE 56 solid knit, New in bag
    Road Blank, "Boston" only, NIKE 58 solid knit, New in bag
    Road Blank, "Boston" only, NIKE 58 solid knit, New in bag

CCM/NIKE Practice jerseys, most are heavily worn, but expertly repaired by the team staff
    http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net/hockey/ncaa/he/bu.html
    $49 each includes the cost of Priority Mail shipping within the US.
    (There are no numbers on the jerseys, the numbers are just for my reference as I documented the wear on each one)
    Practice 1 CCM 58G NAVY heavy pilling (neck & sleeves) strap cut out
    Practice 2 CCM 58G NAVY 10+ repairs, strap cut out
    Practice 3 CCM 56G NAVY goalie cut, pilling in neck, strap cut out
    Practice 4 CCM 54 NAVY 30+ repairs, strap cut out
    Practice 5 CCM 58 NAVY 30+ repairs, strap cut out
    Practice 6 CCM 58 NAVY 30+ repairs (some large), strap cut out
    Practice 7 CCM 58 NAVY 20+ repairs, strap cut out
    Practice 8 CCM 58 NAVY 30+ repairs, strap cut out
    Practice 9 CCM 56 NAVY 20+ repairs, strap cut out
    Practice 11 NIKE 54 GREEN 10+ repairs, w/ fight strap
    Practice 12 CCM 54 GREEN 20+ repairs, strap cut out
    Practice 13 CCM 58 GREEN 50+ repairs, strap cut out

CCM/NIKE Practice jerseys, lighter wear on these, better overall condition, some still have repairs but expertly repaired by the team staff
    http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net/hockey/ncaa/he/bu.html
    $59 each includes the cost of Priority Mail shipping within the US.
    (There are no numbers on the jerseys, the numbers are just for my reference as I documented the wear on each one)
    Practice 21 CCM 54 GREEN 20+ repairs, strap cut out
    Practice 22 CCM 58 ORANGE, very good condition, light wear
    Practice 25 CCM 58 GREY 10+ repairs, strap cut out
    Practice 38 CCM 54 ORANGE, 20+ repairs w/ fight strap, patch crest
    Practice 39 CCM 56 ORANGE 30+ repairs w/ fight strap, patch crest
    Practice 40 CCM 56 NAVY 10+ repairs w/ fight strap, patch crest
    Last edited by JohnsonsJerseys; 12-12-2017, 08:01 AM.
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

this is mookie's 25th anniversary season as a STH!!!! (too bad he won't cast his shadow in haa )
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That jason tapp jersey should be a hot item

Comment

Back up keeper starting tomorrow.
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
            Back up keeper starting tomorrow.
            Wow. Quinn must have a ton of confidence in him to put him up against a top non-conference team. Hope he's right.

Comment

Good to have confidence in all his players

Comment

Anyone tried re-selling season tickets on the revamped ticket exchange this year? Wondering why sometimes they show up on the Ticketmaster seat map as “verified resale tickets” and sometimes they don’t show up on the seat map and only in the “ticket exchange” list?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                  EDIT: 10-12-17 - Added 10 more practice jerseys, some with very light wear and no repairs

Hi all,

I recently received a large shipment of nearly 80 jerseys from BU after they did some house cleaning at Agginis. To the best of my knowledge most of these jerseys have never been worn (except the practice jerseys which are heavily worn / repaired) and date back to the late 1990s and early 2000s. There are brand new still in the bag NIKE jerseys (home and road), a bunch of brand new NIKE home jerseys which have been numbered (most with names) which I believe were made up for players that never attended BU and lastly is an assortment of practice jerseys in dark navy and forest green.

All the jerseys are the same pro quality the team wore on the ice by the team during the NIKE era. The ones which have no names/numbers might be a nice jersey to send over to Custom Crafted and have done up with your own or your favorite past player's name/number. These are all posted on Ebay as well (links provided here so you can see the photos), but if someone is interested in them, I can sell for a little less here (with free shipping) since I can avoid all the fees. Just mention you saw them posted on USCHO.

If you have any questions, would like additional photos or would like to purchase one, shoot me an email at info@johnsonsjerseys.net or PM me here. I'll be in Boston and attending the BU v U-Conn game on Friday the 20th. Stop by and introduce yourself if you see me. Always nice to meet other Forum members. (I'm pretty sure I'll be the only guy at the game in a Michigan Tech jersey so I'll be easy to spot.)

Best regards,
                  Ryan J

Number/Name Jerseys
                  http://www.ebay.com/itm/152733615811
                  Complete game ready jerseys, but never used by the team
                  $135 each includes the cost of Priority Mail shipping within the US.
                  Home 2 Bossoli NIKE 56 GI
                  Home 11 Hanson NIKE 56 GI
                  Home 14 NOBR NIKE 54 GI w/ "A"
                  Home 16 Heron NIKE 54 GI w/ "A"
                  Home 18 Cavanaugh NIKE 58 GI
                  Home 22 Vouri NIKE 56 GI
                  Home 26 Emery NIKE 56 GI
                  Home 83 Tapp NIKE 56G GI
                  Home 97 Jackson NIKE 54 GI
                  Who's Jackson?
                  if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

My first reaction was, "Oh no, Jake is injured!" Hopefully Quinn isn't insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                      Who's Jackson?
                      Jackson gilroy obviously

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                        My first reaction was, "Oh no, Jake is injured!" Hopefully Quinn isn't insane.
                        They must feel that Max's exhibition game was not a true reflection of his ability. Or perhaps the thinking is: "we need to know how ready he really is, let's get him into a real game against a Non-Conference opponent, if we lose we can win tomorrow and still be 3-1, if he wins then maybe we can count on him when Jake needs a rest".

Or is Bomber messing with us and means Lacouvee.
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post

How great would be if Lacouvee started for the purple tonight?
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                            They must feel that Max's exhibition game was not a true reflection of his ability. Or perhaps the thinking is: "we need to know how ready he really is, let's get him into a real game against a Non-Conference opponent, if we lose we can win tomorrow and still be 3-1, if he wins then maybe we can count on him when Jake needs a rest".

Nope, Quinn is quoted as saying we'll see Max tonight.
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                              Anyone tried re-selling season tickets on the revamped ticket exchange this year? Wondering why sometimes they show up on the Ticketmaster seat map as “verified resale tickets” and sometimes they don’t show up on the seat map and only in the “ticket exchange” list?
                              I tried it for the Union game I couldn't go to. They should always now show up on the seat map assuming it is working correctly. Here is the catch. They won't let you list the tickets for any amount less than what the arena is selling it for. For the Union game, that was $27. They then tack on a $3 fee for the buyer that shows up on the map. So your ticket will always show up on the map $3 more than the other tickets BU is selling. So pretty much, except for the BC game and maaaaybe one or two others, good luck getting your tickets sold.
                              Last edited by Tater; 10-13-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                                Practice 25 CCM 58 GREY 10+ repairs, strap cut out
                                What kind of maniac cuts the fight strap out of a jersey?!?!?!?!?!
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X