X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    Okay, enough BC football talk.

Last night was certainly unexpected. They’ll probably score 1 goal tonight. Prove me wrong BU.
    Didn’t say anything because they won, but still troubling that they gave up a goal a minute into the game and another less than five minutes in to go immediately down 2-0. The fact that they never seem to be ready to play out of the gate appears to be the only consistent thing about this team...

Comment

• Re: Boston University - 2017-2018 season - thread numero uno

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
      They’ll probably score 1 goal tonight. Prove me wrong BU.

3rd against Cornell through 2 period against BC. 19.1%. Wow.

BU Hockey: Need consistency.

Comment

Also BU has won 4 in a row against BC in regular season games. Honestly, I had no idea. Longest streak since BU rattled off 11 in a row in the mid-90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
          They’ll probably score 1 goal tonight. Prove me wrong BU.
          They didn't. The schizophrenia continues...

Comment

Sean P...what is BCs record at agganis?

Comment

Okay, enough BC football talk.

Last night was certainly unexpected. They’ll probably score 1 goal tonight. Prove me wrong BU.
              Nostrabomber
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Nailed it. This team is so maddening. No urgency, sloppy passing, shots from the point or a wraparound. Rinse and repeat. Maddening.
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  I don’t know but I feel like the road team seems to win more often in the past handful of years.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    BC is 12-4 at Agganis since it opened in 2005. There have been two ties.

Click to go to Wikipedia page
                    Last edited by chickod; 12-02-2017, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                      I don’t know but I feel like the road team seems to win more often in the past handful of years.
                      Correct. BU's record at Conte during that same time period: 9-5 with one tie.

So the total record for the "visiting" team is 21-9 with three ties. Amazing...

Comment

How many season ticket holders do you guys have? Ever been any talk and having a game back at WBA? I believe Lowell played a home game at Tully Forum last year or year before.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          How many season ticket holders do you guys have? Ever been any talk and having a game back at WBA? I believe Lowell played a home game at Tully Forum last year or year before.
                          I don’t remember but it has been mentioned on this thread before. Maybe Sean would know. I want to say the number is something like 1500 to 1800 (season ticket holders, not season tickets sold)

We did a game at WBA a couple of years ago against the world Jr team. I thought it was well received. I’d love to see it as an every couple of years type of thing... maybe as an exhibition or for an OOC game.

Thinking out of the box...I actually think at WBA against BC (out of conference) where BC was alloted a substantial number of tickets would make for a great atmosphere.

Comment

Thinking out of the box...I actually think at WBA against BC (out of conference) where BC was allotted a substantial number of tickets would make for a great atmosphere.[/QUOte)

that is never going to happen- only chance we get to fill Agannis

More hockey related
                            Why is Carpenter buried on third line
                            Greenway playing center
                            Cloonan still dressing ahead of Curry

Comment

Walter brown is the girls rink. Boys can't just gonand take it, they have their own
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Walter brown is the girls rink. Boys can't just gonand take it, they have their own
                                Although rumor has it that WBA is part of the major multimillion dollar “renovation” project of Case...

Comment

Working...
                                X