X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University - 2017-2018 season - thread numero uno

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    I did notice you have a pretty easy schedule for much of 2018 but it's not looking good for hockey east in general.
    You jest, right? We're 6-8-1. I don't think any game is "easy" at this point...

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
      You jest, right? We're 6-8-1. I don't think any game is "easy" at this point...
      A few questions:
      - Is the consensus that Greenway has been a disappointment? He should be dominating and rarely seems to.
      - Why can’t this team start games with a sense of urgency?
      - How did Brady miss that open net?
      - Aside from the band, were there any BU students at this game?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        I did notice you have a pretty easy schedule for much of 2018 but it's not looking good for hockey east in general.
        so being 6-10-1 will help how?!?!

(and already lost easy games to easy teams like easy umo and tied easy unconn AT HOME!!!)
        ((so lets not break out the popsicles just yet for that easy schedule.... ))
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Pretty much set now that BU need to win hea tournament to make NCAA tourney at this point.
          That can be said too for BC because our OCC games are horrendous and like last year need to win Hockey East tournament to get into the NCAA. A first place tie did not get us into it. At least for now we’re a bubble team again with possible a weak PWR.
          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
            That can be said too for BC because our OCC games are horrendous and like last year need to win Hockey East tournament to get into the NCAA. A first place tie did not get us into it. At least for now we’re a bubble team again with possible a weak PWR.
            What team are you following?? Last I checked BC was sitting comfortably in first place in the league. Is there a bizarro BC Eagles team I’m not aware of that is not going to get home ice in the playoffs? Seriously, stop. You guys have nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              What team are you following?? Last I checked BC was sitting comfortably in first place in the league. Is there a bizarro BC Eagles team I’m not aware of that is not going to get home ice in the playoffs? Seriously, stop. You guys have nothing to worry about.
              That meant nothing last season as we were a bubble team. It may ring true again this year unless we win the tournament to get in.
              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Comment

That meant nothing last season as we were a bubble team. It may ring true again this year unless we win the tournament to get in.
                And you’ll have an easy path to get there. A bye and then home ice. You might be one and done in the NCAAs but right now you’re the odds on favorite as one of the few HE teams to go. Could that change? Sure. Will it? Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                  igles are comfortably 12th (early, yes) in pwr tonight. bu is larry bird.

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                    12 is in. not a bubble. not now.

Comment

Hey if any of you Terrier fans go to Conte on Friday 🎁
                      Bring any unwrap toys for the kids at the hospital if you can🎎
                      Annual charity drive for children for the holidays 🎩⛑☃️🏥
                      I know Terrier nation has a heart ❤️

Comment

mmmm
                        just noticed that after dropping the next 2 to the igles and going to 6-10-1, the terriors have a set with umlololol (who eat our freshmen's lunch). so original jd will have to see our easy schedule start with the boys 6-12-1

Comment

Hey if any if you Terrier fans go to Conte on Friday 🎁
                          Bring any unwrap toys for the kids at the hospital if you can🎎
                          Annual charity drive for children for the holidays 🎩⛑☃️🏥
                          I know Terrier nation has a heart ❤️
                          you had better stop reaching in and stealin'

Comment

mmmm
                            just noticed that after dropping the next 2 to the igles and going to 6-10-1, the terriors have a set with umlololol (who eat our freshmen's lunch). so original jd will have to see our easy schedule start with the boys 6-12-1
                            Records don’t matter in our rivalry 🔥the games will be hard fought and bitterly contested to the last second🏈unless you play us in football ))

Comment

mmmm
                              I can feel an ambush here⛳️You setting us up for the unexpected 😊

Comment

mmmm
                                I did say 2018...

Comment

Working...
                                X