This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University - 2017-2018 season - thread numero uno

Sad times for Eastern youth hockey. Patrick Harper is the only New England player to make the US National Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
      Sad times for Eastern youth hockey. Patrick Harper is the only New England player to make the US National Team.
      And former BU player, Bellows, gets an A. I guess going to college for one year and then quitting to play in the kiddie league displays strong leadership skills. Or maybe it's just the coach is from MN and he happened to choose 10 players from MN. Seems like the fix was in...

Comment

• Was Krys too old this year?

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
          Was Krys too old this year?
          No- just not selected

Comment

• Originally posted by DLG View Post
            No- just not selected
            3rd highest scoring dman in the country. Not terrible at all defensively. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
              3rd highest scoring dman in the country. Not terrible at all defensively. Weird.
              I'm not surprised. Too many turnovers/bad plays to go with the good offense, IMHO. Scoring for a d-man is nice, but too many other facets to the game that a d-man needs to be good at.
              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Game0n View Post
                Or maybe it's just the coach is from MN and he happened to choose 10 players from MN. Seems like the fix was in...
                I would love to see more New England guys on the team, but I think the coach has earned the right to pick his team, given what he did a year ago. Also, it's not just about getting the best players, it is about finding the best players to fill the roles that are needed on the team. A high scoring finesses forward shouldn't be on the team if he is going to play on the 4th line.

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                  I'm not surprised. Too many turnovers/bad plays to go with the good offense, IMHO. Scoring for a d-man is nice, but too many other facets to the game that a d-man needs to be good at.
                  I think he's gotten a lot better since the beginning of the season.

Comment

Merry Christmas Terrier hockey family!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Merry Christmas Terrier hockey family!!
                      Cause we’re a family

What did you say?

We’re a family

......... I think we have our team
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Cause we’re a family

What did you say?

We’re a family

......... I think we have our team
                        "...and this is the family you want to take to the games..."

"Definitely..."

"Without a doubt..."

Comment

Fabbro has been added to Canada's final roster for the WJCs. His availability was in doubt due to a lower-body injury and he'd only practiced twice since the second BU-Lowell game. Canada vs. Finland (Kotkansalo) at 4 p.m. ET. USA vs. Denmark at 8.
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Amazing how all these BU players raise their games about ten notches when they play ANYWHERE except BU...World Juniors, NHL......hmmm...wonder what that means?

Comment

I was just going through the All Hockey Hair clips on YouTube - I had seen some of them a few years ago. If you haven't seen these, their pretty funny. 2016 is my favorite. Anyway, check out the "glove save" at the 5:10 mark of the 2014 clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIcoMI6rjaM

Comment

Nice streak of days so far where we haven’t had a loss!!
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X