This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
    Is this a league game? Was the game in Portland not a league game? Or did I miss a new set-up this year with Notre Dame leaving that we play three league games against some opponents?
    Yes, it's a league game. Unbalanced schedule this year.

It looks like BU is confused about which game was cancelled this weekend.

Comment

• I can't wait for a new coaching staff. This is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
        Awesome. Thanks. And good luck to your Terriers. Your goalie looked great in the WJC, in particular the shootout. For me, just hoping it is a battle that reminds us of the old wars.
        Was just like them from your end. Lots of pudding for the umo'ers tonight!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
          I can't wait for a new coaching staff. This is pathetic.
          GQ hired his bud as the ad.... good luck with that
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston University - 2017-2018 season - thread numero uno

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
            I can't wait for a new coaching staff. This is pathetic.
            I was sitting across from the BU tunnel and when Quinn went out for the third period he blew off a couple kids who wanted a high five to have a moan at the referees. It was completely pathetic.

I never thought the 'kentucky' model could be successful in college hockey. There are very few impact freshmen and you need guys who buy in to be successful.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

How the **** does this team get shut-out by Maine!? Seriously?

BU Hockey: New Low?
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

I really don’t like to question professional coaches usually, because really *** (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot) do I know. But there is something really wrong here. This team is so fragile.

I thought they actually played pretty well in the first, had some energy, and created some good chances. Their defensive coverage was still questionable. I don’t know if they got down on themselves because they didn’t score or if they took a nap at intermission and never woke up. But those second and third periods were abjectly horrible.

Ugh.
                Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                  How the **** does this team get shut-out by Maine!? Seriously?

BU Hockey: New Low?
                  No. You have great team. We will meet you in finals. In hockey east. Mark it.

Comment

What does this mean?

“I’ve got a few theories, but I prefer to keep them to myself,” Quinn said on his team’s inconsistency. “[There is] a lot going on here. A lot going on for BU hockey.”
                    It Happened!!!!

Comment

What does this mean?

“I’ve got a few theories, but I prefer to keep them to myself,” Quinn said on his team’s inconsistency. “[There is] a lot going on here. A lot going on for BU hockey.”
                      What article is this from? I can't find anything posted yet about tonight's game. I'd like to read the article because, as you pointed out, this quote makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Edit: Just found it in the Freep article. No idea. No context provided, either. He sounds insane. Time to be canned.
                      Last edited by BU Fan 84; 01-06-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

What does this mean?

I can only hope this means we get to play again when it means something. Signed a black bear fan that remembers.

Comment

Woll kinda sucks, no reason why Oettinger shouldn't have gotten more playing time.
                          No question the better goalie in Swayman should have been playing over both of them (stats clearly show he has been having a better season). Nice solid 3-0 win over Oettinger and BU on Saturday.
                          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                            No question the better goalie in Swayman should have been playing over both of them (stats clearly show he has been having a better season). Nice solid 3-0 win over Oettinger and BU on Saturday.
                            Nope you can't take that back. Swayman is ours.

Comment

What article is this from? I can't find anything posted yet about tonight's game. I'd like to read the article because, as you pointed out, this quote makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Edit: Just found it in the Freep article. No idea. No context provided, either. He sounds insane. Time to be canned.
                              No context because the Freep writers weren't there at the game, they must've got it from someone else at the presser.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

What does this mean?

I think his theory is he has a lot of flash (high draft picks) and not a lot of grit (guys that are willing to do the dirty work).... thinks his team is soft....
                                Last edited by gscott13; 01-07-2018, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X