X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University - 2017-2018 season - thread numero uno

Originally posted by Felger View Post
    There is a Johnny Gaudreau/UNH Admissions office joke here somewhere
    Except that seems to be trumpeted by numerous UNH lunatics!

Comment

Going in to see McAvoy vs. Keller in person (my younger sons first ever B's game). If NESN doesn't show last years' OT goal vs. UND at some point in the broadcast, someone there should get fired.
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Jerry York

@realCoachYork
        Jack Eichel called last summer to say that he was PROBABLY interested in coming to Boston College, like he told me the year before, but I would have to agree to making him my starting first line center. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!
        7:47 PM - Apr 10, 2015
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Oh for the love of God...3-6” of snow on Saturday night?? Given the good game/bad game routine, it may not be a bad idea to stay home Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
            Going in to see McAvoy vs. Keller in person (my younger sons first ever B's game). If NESN doesn't show last years' OT goal vs. UND at some point in the broadcast, someone there should get fired.
            Just some musings on a Thursday night: I wonder if DQ ever watches the Bruins and says, "Gee, how did Charlie improve so much? He wasn't that good when I was coaching him..."

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
              If you guys want a good laugh, check out the BC thread here. "Jack Eichel would have come to BC but Jerry York told him no."
              People seem to forget that Eichel was recruited to come to BU by Parker, not by Quinn, who was in his second season when Eichel arrived.

Unless he was going to decommit from BU, and that never seemed to be the case, then this is just a BC troll.

Now if ol' Jerry actually did say that, he must have been wearing two eye patches, not just one.

Comment

For tonight's game, Farrance moves up to forward on a line with Bobo and Crone. Fabbro out with a minor injury, replaced by John MacLeod.
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Ouch, bad hit there. Guy's back was turned well before he hit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
                    People seem to forget that Eichel was recruited to come to BU by Parker, not by Quinn, who was in his second season when Eichel arrived.

Unless he was going to decommit from BU, and that never seemed to be the case, then this is just a BC troll.

Now if ol' Jerry actually did say that, he must have been wearing two eye patches, not just one.
                    Guy you're talking about is far from a troll, toolbag. He might be wrong here or more accurately the person who allegedly told him this was wrong, but he's definitely not a troll.

Comment

suck
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

David Quinn is such a bad coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          suck
                          They ....

Comment

Quinn is a bad coach. BU has twice as many losses at the halfway point (holiday break) as they did last year. No way a team with this much talent should have double digit losses at this point. Last year's team didn't lose their tenth game until February 24. But as a BC fan, it's great! Keep losing Quinn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshmont_63 View Post
                              Quinn is a bad coach. BU has twice as many losses at the halfway point (holiday break) as they did last year. No way a team with this much talent should have double digit losses at this point. Last year's team didn't lose their tenth game until February 24. But as a BC fan, it's great! Keep losing Quinn!
                              The team is an abomination no doubt. Worst BU team since the early 2000’s. Whatever recruiting and roster strategy they been using is failing. McAvoy play with the Bruins is a perfect example of the coaching problem. Right now BU is a bottom 3 team in the conference fighting with Maine UConn and Vermont

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Guy you're talking about is far from a troll, toolbag. He might be wrong here or more accurately the person who allegedly told him this was wrong, but he's definitely not a troll.
                                Toolbag? Oh yeah, right, I forgot. You're the Troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X