X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    The left would be OK with him handling out desperately needed supplies with a modicum of seriousness and urgency, not treating it like a ****ing carnival game. I understand it's hard for some people to pick up on such basic social cues, though.
    Then maybe your side should start handing them out instead of whining about how you don't have supplies when they're pyramid stacked behind your representative in the background!

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
      If this country wouldn't do anything after Sandy Hook, it never will. A classroom full of kindergartners gets massacred, and we sat on our collective asses and did nothing.

You think a bunch of country music fans getting killed will change anything?
      Disagree. There were any number of people not on their a55es, actively pushing for action. THen there were the OMG you are going to take all the toys away!!1!1!11!!!, 2nd Amendment, wail, gnash your teeth folks who did not sit on their collective a55es but actively blocked any type of intelligent debate or action- labeling any attempt at debate or discussion in inflammatory terms. This was not sitting on collective a55es. This was actively preventing action

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      They can't abort the womenfolk. They still need breeding appliances to churn out more Christian males in the image of the Invisible Man.
      Ask China. 1 child rule- aborting females to point there aren't enough and still they persist

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Then maybe your side should start handing them out instead of whining about how you don't have supplies when they're pyramid stacked behind your representative in the background!
        Whoa, whoa, whoa. Weren't you just preaching unity and togetherness? Why should "our" side be the only ones doing something. Let's work on this together.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          How can someone so rich be so socially inept? I thought that was one of the points of having money.
          I thought it was the opposite. Being rich allowed you to get away with being inept.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            I don't have an issue with him doing his photo ops and pretending to be presidential. My problem is he comes off as what a high schooler would act like if he was president.

It's as if the kid from Disney's Blank Check became president.
            Then he must be like my nieces, who grew up when I wasn't looking. I don't recall him acting any older than a 7th grader. I'd say he's consistently nailed 7th grader.

Comment

Trump also imitates Stephan Curry by lobbing free throws of paper towelling to Puerto Ricans in his presence.

What in the actual **** is wrong with this guy
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                I thought it was the opposite. Being rich allowed you to get away with being inept.
                He's a terrible person because he's a narcissist without empathy or compassion.

He's an obviously terrible person because he inherited so much money he never had to learn to fake it.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

GOP lawmaker texts mistress about getting an abortion. Turns out she wasn't preggo
                  Abortions are convenient when your side chick needs one, eh?

Party of family values!
                  http://hill.cm/4NHVsIF
                  Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 10-03-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Weren't you just preaching unity and togetherness? Why should "our" side be the only ones doing something. Let's work on this together.
                    We are working on it together. We got it to the island. Your side get it the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      GOP lawmaker texts mistress about getting an abortion. Turns out she wasn't preggo

Party of family values!
                      Yep, always.

In other news, PR denied another waiver that TX and FL got. Red states good, blue territories bad.
                      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-03-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Red states good, brown territories bad.
                        Fixed that for you.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Party of family values!
                          Typical republican hypocrisy. I'm beginning to think if you voted for a republican in the last 40 or so years your vote was idiotic and you must also be an idiot, at least at the time of your vote. I include myself in this, as I voted in the 2000 Michigan primary for McCain and in 1992 for G. H. W. Bush for president. If memory serves those were the last two times I voted for someone from this vile party, and I vow never to do so again. Fortunately my idiocy in 1992 and participation with other idiots in 2000 didn't yield winning results. How anyone can vote for a republican now is beyond me. If you consider yourself a republican, the patriotic thing to do is to quit voting and let your party die. Hopefully it will be replaced by something that resembles a responsibly part of our election system. And before the false equivalency brigade chimes in, the democrats aren't much better. But they're not as bad as the current formation of the republican party, and only someone who is STILL an idiot would see that any differently. Shame on the entirety of the republican party and all who enable it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            And before the false equivalency brigade chimes in, the democrats aren't much better. But they're not as bad as the current formation of the republican party, and only someone who is STILL an idiot would see that any differently. Shame on the entirety of the republican party and all who enable it.
                            The Democrats are light-years ahead of the current Republican Party.

Comment

Re: Republicans and Abortions, this may be more suited for the States thread, but Illinois Republican Governor Bruce Rauner royaly torqued his conservative base last week when he signed a bill supporting pro-choice in Illinois.

Rauner didn't kowtow to his party, instead, he voted his beliefs. Rauner has always been pro-choice.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...928-story.html
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Party of family values!
                                Now, isn't one supposed to represent one's constituents? I don't know which side of the issue his voters side on where he was elected, but as an elected official, one SHOULD vote for what his population wants, NOT his personal beliefs. *shrug*
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X