This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Shaun king posted the following an hour ago re the Virginia riot and the black man who was on film being beaten but is now under arrrst :

The Charlottesville Police just told me that they did NOT issue an arrest warrant for DeAndre Harris. What happened is very nefarious.

A white supremacist who was injured in a fight with people other than DeAndre Harris tried to get police to arrest DeAndre. They declined.

So the white supremacist found a judge he knows, who did something one officer told me he had never seen before....

The white supremacist got a random local magistrate, who never conducted an investigation, to issue a bogus arrest warrant for DeAndre Harris.

In the meantime, the main men who assaulted him have yet to be charged.

America. 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Shaun king posted the following an hour ago re the Virginia riot and the black man who was on film being beaten but is now under arrrst :

The Charlottesville Police just told me that they did NOT issue an arrest warrant for DeAndre Harris. What happened is very nefarious.

A white supremacist who was injured in a fight with people other than DeAndre Harris tried to get police to arrest DeAndre. They declined.

So the white supremacist found a judge he knows, who did something one officer told me he had never seen before....

The white supremacist got a random local magistrate, who never conducted an investigation, to issue a bogus arrest warrant for DeAndre Harris.

In the meantime, the main men who assaulted him have yet to be charged.

America. 2017.
      This is another thing we don't care about. Like the environment, or sexual harassment. It all hasn't happened for the last 100 years or so, as Mike Ditka said.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Dear God, I legitimately thought this was The Onion until I clicked on it.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/10/mi...-no-oppression

There are millions of others like him out there. Millions. Filled with pure ignorance.
        Dumbest thing he's ever done, and that includes trading up to draft Ricky Williams.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I doubt Dump would flunk the actual competency tests they apply to the elderly to see if they are no longer capable to handle their affairs. You basically have to be drooling into your shirt collar for that.
          If he does fail that test, is Trump still allowed to own a firearm?
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            If he does fail that test, is Trump still allowed to own a firearm?
            One of the best things we could do with Trump is give him a gun.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Great line from Magary's mail bag:

When Cam Newton calls out a woman reporter for being stupid, who does a Trump voter support? The black QB or the woman?
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Great line from Magary's mail bag:
                White woman or black woman?

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  White woman or black woman?
                  If she's white they'd support her cause she voted for Trump. If it's a Black Woman they'd support neither and change the subject.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    If she's white they'd support her cause she voted for Trump. If it's a Black Woman they'd support neither and change the subject.
                    How many members of the media do you think actually voted for Trump? Even sports media. Can't imagine it's that high.

Comment

Oh this'll be good: http://thehill.com/policy/defense/35...ransgender-ban

More than 100 Democrats are demanding proof that President Trump consulted with the Pentagon before deciding that he would ban transgender people from the military.

In a letter to Defense Secretary James Mattis on Tuesday, 115 Democrats request any communication between the Pentagon and the White House that led Trump to claim that he was “doing the military a great favor” by announcing on Twitter that transgender people would not be allowed “to serve in any capacity in the U.S. military.”

“If senior military or Department of Defense personnel asked that the president ban transgender individuals from military service, we request access to any letters, e-mails, telephone transcripts, meeting logs and minutes, or other materials that document such requests,” the Democrats wrote in the letter. “If the department has records of any other discussions that might have justified the president’s claim, we request to see those materials, as well.”

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        How many members of the media do you think actually voted for Trump? Even sports media. Can't imagine it's that high.
                        Doesn't matter. 53% if white women voted for a sexual predator. That's a stat that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          Sports media is probably very high. Jocks tend to be dumb. Successful jocks are rich and think the rest of life is a meritocracy too. Now add sports media, which is institutionalized jock sniffing, and you have all the ingredients for conservatism.
                          Cornell University

Comment

That's a trick question. She's a reporter, which we all know are the true enemies of the American people. All demographic information is secondary in this case. Reporter=librul fake news attention whore. Football player(who stands for the anthem)=real, proud American.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Dems are getting smart. That's good politics. Now they need to grab from the GOP playbook and never let anyone forget it even if they get an answer. Remind, remind, remind over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Sports media is probably very high.
                                In my experience, it's about a 90/10 split liberal/conservative in sports media, and that's probably low-balling it on the liberal side.
                                Originally posted by dicaslover
                                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X