This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So, apparently Jerry Jones will not let you play if you protest during the anthem. However, he will let you play if you're a domestic abuser. Good job, Jerry. Fits the American narrative perfectly.
    Also remember he let Josh Brent on the sidelines after he got drunk drove and killed a fellow teammate.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      It doesn't set us apart anymore. On political speech freedom the US is by this measure 43rd.

The doors are closing. Liked Britain losing its empire, we are losing our values. Nothing said they were eternal. "A republic, if you can keep it."
      As I submitted that post, that thought crossed my mind, though I didn't know the figures. I'm glad you put them out there. Another reason why Pence's idiocy (and the amount of cover he is getting) is so g d aggravating.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        So, apparently Jerry Jones will not let you play if you protest during the anthem. However, he will let you play if you're a domestic abuser. Good job, Jerry. Fits the American narrative perfectly.
        Zero percent chance he would bench his stars...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          He said he would. Named them when asked.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He wouldn't
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              He said he would. Named them when asked.
              He said the same thing a few weeks ago then knelt with them after Trump went stupid. Jerry only cares about winning.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Will he just keep them in the locker room?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You guys expected better of Jerry? LOL.

Unless you are a Cowpies fan, he sucks.

Comment

Why do so many conservative posters here roll with the, "I don't know I'm just asking?" theme and its many variants?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Will he just keep them in the locker room?
                        I don't know, I'm just asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Why do so many conservative posters here roll with the, "I don't know I'm just asking?" theme and its many variants?
                          Same reason Fox will be talking about some conspiracy theory floated by the wing nut blogs with "some people out there are saying..........."

It's gets the stupid crap out there while they can claim they're not espousing it, or supporting it themselves. See Brent and Sicatoka
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Try to imagine what mental hoops the rest of us would have to go through if Kanye West was the president and constantly whining about how no one is funding his indescribable (because he actually has no clue) plans to make the world a better place.

I don't have a lot of pity for them right now, but I can still understand that it must be a weird time for their general ideology.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              Also remember he let Josh Brent on the sidelines after he got drunk drove and killed a fellow teammate.
                              Dany Heatley continued playing hockey for eleven years after killing Dan Snyder.*

*Dan succumbed to septic shock from injuries sustained from being a passenger in Dany Heatley's car crash.
                              Last edited by aparch; 10-10-2017, 06:12 AM.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                Try to imagine what mental hoops the rest of us would have to go through if Kanye West was the president and constantly whining about how no one is funding his indescribable (because he actually has no clue) plans to make the world a better place.

I don't have a lot of pity for them right now, but I can still understand that it must be a weird time for their general ideology.
                                I'll give Kanye credit: He wanted (at least after the election, not sure about now) to unite the country behind our President. The Kardashians called a 5150 on him because of that. We're still waiting for the morons to make it to step 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X