X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So now Congress has to deal with this? They couldnt pass Health Care, their Tax Reform is dying and now he is going to have them try to redo the Iran Nuclear Deal?

Then again I am surprised he didnt have his Failure in Law do it...wasnt he going to fix the Middle East and solve the Opiod epidemic?
    There's no new deal to make because when you pull yourself out of an international agreement like the Iran Nuclear deal, the deal continues on while you jerk yourself on the sideline. Iran will tell him to screw off, they'll continue to work with everyone else.

Trump's "America First" really means "America Alone" like the 20's and 30's.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Well. This will help.

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        They have done a lot of research on this. You actually have a better immune response when the body is confronted with more. Example you give adults Tetanus with Diptheria because it augments the response to Tetanus. The only live vaccines that are 'live' are MMR and varicella (chickenpox). The rest you are giving the equivilent of an empty shell to show the body what it should respond to. You give the immunizations early because the immune response happens but to have sustained response you need to remind the body. Many parents delay or stagger vaccines but there is absolutely no evidence to show it makes any difference except for make the parents happy. We don't have a very good record system or compliance in the country as a whole (Red states suck at this, esp down south). In countries with robust healthcare systems with standardized record keeping they have huge cohorts to get data from and it just doesn't play out.

There is no evidence at all that shows triggers from vaccines, no matter if a person is predisposed. As someone who did pedi for close to 30 yrs the observation I would make is Autism becomes more easily evident at around 15-18 months when you would expect the baby to be more interactive (the same time MMR is given). If you ask closely you usually will find that the baby has been 'off' from very early on but the parents just thought it was their baby's personality. They don't like to be cuddled, they weren't easily soothed, they didn't make eye contact or would only do so briefly, etc. There is also a strong genetic component. This means you have families that think behavior that is on the Spectrum is normal until it is diagnosed- usually when they don't meet markers that look at social cues- imitation, engagement with surroundings, etc

in my extended family we have a kid dx with autism. When he was around 18 months the mother thought something was not right. Trip to the Pedi and they suggested hearing problems, ADHD (person who said this was an idiot). They had a party and the grandmother grabbed me as we walked into the house and asked me to look at the kid. Huge party. The kid was in the middle not paying attention to any of it. It took me 2 seconds to say oh-oh. Long story short- the father was also dx. The father's mother couldn't understand why he had a dx. When you looked at the family there were 3 generations of people with the same personality traits. To them it was completely normal. They all thought the kid with autism was 'fine'. So how many people do we have who think their kid is normal because they don't know what normal is and miss cues until they are glaringly evident?
        WHAT????? a
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Doesn't matter, they now give "super shots" that have about 40 vaccines in one. So you can't avoid it.
          Fake news.
          Show me where you get 40 vaccines at once:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedul...dolescent.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
            There is a smarter way to administer vaccines by simply delaying them so the body is able to handle what it is being given.
            where did you go to medical school? or do you have a PhD in immunology? Did you get it from Google University?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              where did you go to medical school? or do you have a PhD in immunology? Did you get it from Google University?
              Ding ding.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Mr. Fake News fails again: https://www.infowars.com/video-cnn-r...news-by-trump/

Comment

With little explanation, Trump told reporters Thursday night that this might be "the calm before the storm."
                  That dumbass is going to go after North Korea. So glad the Bernie voters got what they wanted this election. Gotta teach those dumb Hillary voters a lesson.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'm only a short way into this but it already looks like it should win the internet equivalent of the Pulitzer. It's a timeline of how the neo-Nazi disease was deliberately introduced into the American mainstream media by two of its significant vectors.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      That dumbass is going to go after North Korea. So glad the Bernie voters got what they wanted this election. Gotta teach those dumb Hillary voters a lesson.
                      If Hill-dawg were in office, the nukes would have already flown.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I'm only a short way into this but it already looks like it should win the internet equivalent of the Pulitzer. It's a timeline of how the neo-Nazi disease was deliberately introduced into the American mainstream media by two of its significant vectors.
                        A homosexual that "does it" with blacks is a white nationalist? You must really have some mental disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          If Hill-dawg were in office, the nukes would have already flown.
                          I believe that you believe that, and that's sad. It tells me how easily it was to manipulate you into, well, whatever you've become, Cpt. Tinfoil.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

**** the GOP and there BS "Fiscal Conservative" BS.

WASHINGTON — Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has flown on military aircraft seven times since March at a cost of more than $800,000, including a $15,000 round-trip flight to New York to meet with President Trump at Trump Tower, according to the Treasury Department’s Office of Inspector General.
                            https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/u...imes&smtyp=cur
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The only thing that would have been nuked would have been Hillary's e-mail server because we would be on day 331 of the Republican lead "How in the world did the nation elect *HER*?!?" investigations.

Also, instead of repealing Obamacare (of which, the House and Senate Republicans would still be whining), we would have had two bills rammed through proposing to eliminate the electoral college.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

To add to the list of Obama accomplishments stopped by Trump- 83 months of positive job numbers come to an end.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X